IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Lucky? Perhaps... - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lucky? Perhaps..., Halgar
Will
post Feb 22 2020, 07:06 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

“It was horrific I tell you. This woman in a top hat appeared and touched me. Then she grabbed me and I was in a cave surrounded by people”

“What? Who do we need to kill? One of the faithful cannot be taken like that”

“I’m not sure really, I know I’m pretty lucky though. Hive was there, he’s some sort of walking pile of insects. He was the one that told the green mould to crawl out of someone else and into me. I was sure I was dead”

“What happened, did Michael intervene?”

“No, some man called Jez did. He said that they shouldn’t be killing normal people. There was some argument and Hive refused to take the mould out of me until a goblin offered to take it into him”

“Which Goblin?”

“Gits son. He was pretty brave. The mould ended up killing him”

“How did you escape?”

“I didn’t, this Jez, Cathbad, and someone called Heinrich took me to Mordreds Rest”

“Heinrich? Isn’t the some sort of evil necromancer that wants to destroy the world?”

“Can’t be the same one, maybe named after him. This guy was a Knight of the Land”

“Isn’t Hive someone in the inquisition?”

“If he is I’m not sure why he’s commanding mould to eat and kill citizens of the Empire really”

“Sounds like you got lucky!”

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:15 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins