IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Our City! - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Our City!
Ryan
post Jan 20 2014, 07:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 574

Right you lot,

Who knows what is happening and why isn't the King fixing my Pub!?

I have had to cast the Spiritual Mastery Prayer (Drinks cost money) on a lot of members of the Watch and various Beggars and cobbled together, well diddley squat actually!

The rumour mill says;

1) Argoth killed IM1014 to prove a point.
2) The Shadow Deci (My Mate) threatened to kill the King (Obviously not one of us) if he didn't get old Drakkon Vacuos back to strength and having ran out of time the King paused the Dawn so he could finish,
3 ) Anath didn't pay Final Dawn Tax so we don't get one,
4) The Empire is kicking us out and this is the Memo.
5) Myron Ritualists did it to all the cities but no one cared about Deci enough to undo our one when they got there.
6) The Bluntclub did it, which means me... I don't think it was me...

None of that really sounds right to me but feel free to chime in!

One of my Vampire mates - in the basement who have been kind enough not to escape since the wardings went down has been exercising his massive Brain and he reckons just before the Dawn a massive seat of Power to the forces of Undeath collapsed - is there a link here...

On a reflective note what happens when the dawn turns that hasn't this year... If IM1014 is dead can we just make it live again... It's all a bit complicated so will someone smart pull their finger out...

Lomo Bandar Log
Gentleman about Deci
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Martinj
post Jan 20 2014, 08:41 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 734

Hi Lomo - I only know you by reputation, so let me start by saying how fantastic you are and how much I enjoy spending money in your tavern.

I've been back in Deci over the Final Dawn, doing my pre IM1014 reading before classes start properly back in Halgar (you never really need to go to the first few in the year anyway! Some of the black wizards reckon it's a punishment from the Black Dragon, but I think they were just a bit pissed up. The Drow are worried 'cos some of their wards have failed and released some pretty dangerous beasts into the sewers, the Drow seemed right ready to kick off - I might have been a goner if one of my old Frat buddies hadn't been there.

But frankly, Deci is dead. This happens for a few hours every year when the Dawn comes, but for some reason, it hasn't finished yet. We need to work out why not, fix it, and make the most of the opportunities that this situation creates for us.

So let's get armed to the teeth, meet up and sort this crazy mess out.

Darius Slake

+Quote Post
iainwimble
post Jan 20 2014, 09:13 PM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 87

I will be making a rare appearance and i make sure somethings are made ready for members of this guild.

Earl Majius

OOC all member may benefit 12 isp, it is a guild item.

There will be potions and other little bits for members of deci gents.

Iain

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:08 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins