IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Thanks for the Welcome - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thanks for the Welcome, Thanks
Sarah
post May 15 2017, 10:28 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 263

Helloes all,

I just wants to says thanks everyones in Saint Michaels that mets me yesterday..
I learned much from Peoples and met some old friends, I hopes Everyones was alrights with
meees, I knows I am a bits odd, and I knows what I was, but I hopes you all saws that I am niceies,
and very differents now..

Thanks for looksing after me everyones, I am keen nows to pursues my path with St Michael and
all the new friends I haves made..

Cause Saladin's use to looks afters little me's and he Likes Michael too, and He knows whats goods and Propers.

Thanks Also to all the manys Knightsies of the Lands thesres, you were all greats too

Tweegle

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters
Queen Gerehax (Dwarven Queen) 27k
Tweegle - Jade crusader of Michael 15k (not a thief or a liar)
Sushi Panama - Panther Spirit 13k
Tetsu Ko - Chieftain raging bear tribe 9k
Lantolas - Paladin of frozen tiger tribe 2k
Ganbaru - Kensai of Chisana Nezumi clan 1.5k
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gordon
post May 15 2017, 03:28 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 52

Tweegle you and I are old friends and our story began many years ago.

To those that knew Tweegle of old or know nothing of her it is true that her time serving Death has passed and her path has greatly diverged from the one she was in no small part forced upon by the direct actions of others many, many years ago.

I am truly glad that to me you still remain the same affable, uniquely charming, dangerously cheeky yet loveable Halfling that can bring a smile to even the most stoney faced being.

That you are free of the compact of Death able to live as you chose and with that choice have sought to walk upon the footfalls through the desert of those that brought the faith to this world and look to the light of faith to guide you in the ways as I once did when first setting sight on the presence and purity of Saladin when it radiated like a beacon in years past is one that I will be ever thankful for.

I would travel and fight beside you whenever and wherever you needed if you would ever ask, your presence alone would make me smile no matter how dark the times ahead may be and the strength of the danger, but now my smile will be ever the bigger and the shadow ever weaker by the faith I see carried in your heart.

Amorphus.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
Sarah
post May 15 2017, 05:11 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 263

Aaaw that nicies...thanks veries much...
It was greats to sees yous too..and meets everyones Elses

Tweegle

QUOTE(Gordon @ May 15 2017, 04:28 PM) *
Tweegle you and I are old friends and our story began many years ago.

To those that knew Tweegle of old or know nothing of her it is true that her time serving Death has passed and her path has greatly diverged from the one she was in no small part forced upon by the direct actions of others many, many years ago.

I am truly glad that to me you still remain the same affable, uniquely charming, dangerously cheeky yet loveable Halfling that can bring a smile to even the most stoney faced being.

That you are free of the compact of Death able to live as you chose and with that choice have sought to walk upon the footfalls through the desert of those that brought the faith to this world and look to the light of faith to guide you in the ways as I once did when first setting sight on the presence and purity of Saladin when it radiated like a beacon in years past is one that I will be ever thankful for.

I would travel and fight beside you whenever and wherever you needed if you would ever ask, your presence alone would make me smile no matter how dark the times ahead may be and the strength of the danger, but now my smile will be ever the bigger and the shadow ever weaker by the faith I see carried in your heart.

Amorphus.

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters
Queen Gerehax (Dwarven Queen) 27k
Tweegle - Jade crusader of Michael 15k (not a thief or a liar)
Sushi Panama - Panther Spirit 13k
Tetsu Ko - Chieftain raging bear tribe 9k
Lantolas - Paladin of frozen tiger tribe 2k
Ganbaru - Kensai of Chisana Nezumi clan 1.5k

+Quote Post
MattJ
post May 16 2017, 11:01 AM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 472

Thanks to all, it was an elightening day out...I've come to the conclusion though that we need a scout.

Picton Savage

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:35 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins