IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Villains, Monsters & Fiends Wanted - Sunday 26/09/18 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Villains, Monsters & Fiends Wanted - Sunday 26/09/18, ~Seeking Crew~
Gordon
post Sep 26 2018, 10:46 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

This coming Sunday there is a max 1500 dungeon that I agreed to ref for the family Insley, who in return are providing two crew for Saturday's only adult dungeon.

What I really need to give this fairly small and perfectly unbalanced party a day of villainous hi-jinx is some willing crew in the shape of some booked monsters.

The chief protagonist is a High Wizard previously defeated by an intelligent dancing sword so the scope for amusement is unbound.

Plus currently they feel that an elemental 10 is potentially beyond their power level, let alone an armed and bound gnome or salamander.

So come one come all and play some interesting parts in a story so the elementals can remain on their own planes.

Plus you could make Lee cry and he isn't even on dungeon.

Any one on the Arc of Fire as a player on Sat that is free to return the favours of some of those crewing it would be especially welcomed.

Reciprocal monstering, it's what makes the club go round.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Edd
post Sep 26 2018, 12:40 PM
Post #2

Heldsman

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 80

Thanks to Gordon for booking to ref, and Mr Hudson for A-reffing.

Echoing this plea - I am happy to provide lunch, beer in the pub after and lifts home afterwards.

Marvel at the rarity of our green power master, giggle at me insisting my accent is Baronial by adding the little german and russian words I know, chuckle in the knowledge that our one priest chose Dismiss 7 over Restore Life, glory in the fear in the birthday boy's eyes as double breaks a location!

I will offer to crew an event in return, but I have a terrible schedule with weekends - I will endevour to reciprocate anyone who books on smile.gif

Thanks,

Edd

--------------------
edd@labyrinthe.co.uk
Known to play: Mahō No Fukurō, Gavalar Earthsunder, Alecto Pentangle, Ishan bin Akir, Basil the Great Rat Detective

+Quote Post
Cildan
post Sep 26 2018, 05:02 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 71

Do you actually mean sun 30/09/2018?

If you do I have booked on to provide some opposition that may or may not be needed :-)

--------------------
"I used to be normal, but I found the cure"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 02:08 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins