IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Mistbound finale thanks - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mistbound finale thanks
Christine
post Dec 2 2017, 09:14 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 110

Huge thanks to Rebecca, Tiffer and Jamie for an awesome finale to the Mistbound campaign, it was clear that loads of effort had gone into it all and we achieved a satisfying conclusion despite a last minute mistake.

The maze in particular was great and something I hadn't seen done at the caves before, getting to read all the horrible writings from the Chosen was cool, saving Achramas and all happily agreeing to res Louhi and kill him straight away was a fun moment. Thanks also to the party for being fun and silly and competent in all the right places, and to Rich as always for the snacks.

Sad to see the great Port Miere threat map finally go to its resting place in the bin sad.gif

C
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
giles
post Dec 2 2017, 11:58 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 68

Big thanks from me too - was a great end to a really good campaign. I also liked the maze a lot and was lots of cool ideas - the avoidance of a big end corridor ruck I thought was clever - a big thanks to Rebecca, Tiffer and Jamie for today was a lot of fun and the party were great too. Many thanks,

Giles.

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Dec 3 2017, 04:54 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 111

Huge thanks from me too. The Miere campaign has been brilliant and the highlight of the caves year. Especially thanks to Rebecca for all her efforts, the players who've been ace and everyone who monstered, a-reffed or been involved.

Who are we going to convince to ref us another once a month campaign for next year wink.gif - I'll miss the monthly Miere outings.

Huw

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Dec 4 2017, 12:28 PM
Post #4

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

I want to say a huge thank you not just to Tiffer and Jamie for this event, but to everyone who has monstered over the entire year - from the Final Dawn up until now. Thank you for bringing the story to life and telling it so wonderfully. To the players as well, whether you were there the whole way through or drifted in and out, there wasn't a person who didn't get invested in things in some way. This makes a huge difference as a ref and, no matter how tired of it I was towards the end, I have genuinely enjoyed telling this story with all of you. So thank you.

As always, and for the last time, if people could please send me CC numbers and a note regarding what items you want to keep ASAP that would be great (if you want to keep any - bearing in mind that all the things made from/on the Island are liable to be cursed in some manner when removed from it). I would like to have things wrapped up by Friday at the latest. Email at the address below.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Dec 4 2017, 02:07 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 37

Adding my thanks as well for a fun dungeon on Sunday with lots of cool ideas and plenty of danger. Was a good end to what has been a fun campaign through out the year.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Dec 4 2017, 02:27 PM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 48

Thanks for a great dungeon, as expected given the reffing, crew and party. smile.gif So tempting to quin Jenkins in the back as the ultimate finale, but decided not to be the scorpion.... wink.gif

Matt

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Dec 4 2017, 03:18 PM
Post #7

Legend

Member No.: 472

Massive thanks from me for an incredibly atmospheric and well put together final part!

I've got to say I really enjoyed antagonising Iggy in the brief.

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Dec 4 2017, 10:58 PM
Post #8

Legend

Member No.: 52

I have thoroughly enjoyed the campaign throughout the year from the Final Dawn where it seemed to begin and indirectly hooked in when trying to save the citizens of Keys from the incoming tidal wave right through to the end and wandering on the edge of sanity.

There have been interesting and innovative experiences throughout the campaign and the Miere map alone was reason enough to see Port Miere time and time again but the depth of story being told was what I enjoyed the most and of course predominantly getting to enjoy a city setting without a sun most of the time.

I'd also like to say thank you to Rebecca for letting me "help" on the other side by trusting me to handle running spin off dungeons to allow the nuber of anomalies to be reduced by other characters and letting the story spread beyond her own events.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:59 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins