IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Party Invitation for the Heroes of Gantrick - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Party Invitation for the Heroes of Gantrick, IC Brief for Cursed Bloodlines 26/03 (One of Two)
AlanG
post Mar 8 2016, 03:53 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 129

(OOC - Anyone that has done any of the previous dungeons receives a party invitation sealed with House Morton's seal. There will be separate IC Brief for those that haven't)

Heroes of Gantrick,

With the threat of Ethan Crode ended by your brave actions, the Lord Harold Morton cordially invites you all to celebrate his daughter's Birthday on Starsday 26 Martius. You will not need your fineness party attire as his Lord is fully aware those of the mercenary caste are often busy on a Starsday. Whilst you will be able to partake in the celebrations of Haley's special day, you will also be required to act as additional security so please come dressed and prepared for work. As such my Lord has acquired a Hiring Licence and you will be paid the standard rate you have received previously for your services.

To avoid upsetting the other guests or disrupting the party atmosphere, I will meet those who are attending in the Temple of Selina the Blessed Light on the day and provide you will more details. Father Winstone (Or you may know him as 'Stoney') has already given permission for us to meet within the temple. Please note there will likely be other mercenaries there, as my Lord is hiring more to complement the town's militia.

I look forward to meeting you all,

Scribe Milo Rose
On Behalf of House Morton
Gantrick
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Mar 10 2016, 04:11 PM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 57

All,

Presumably you have received the same kind invite from Scribe Rose to attend the birthday celebrations of Hayley Morton, as I was delighted to receive on my door matt this morning.

I've already responded to the note, as unfortunately I am not available to attend. The date falls slap bang in the middle of the Little Hollow Spring Fest, and as accommodating with my adventures as she is, Mrs Winterbottom wouldn't allow me to miss it this year - as she is judging the flower show, and our little Cheriburt has the enviable part of Third Turnip in the Fest Play.

Any hoo, same offer as before, if between now an' then I can help by scribin' a couple of scrolls that may be of use I'm happy to do so for the cost of parchment and ink.

Wishin' you all a good time,

Wick

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:58 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins