IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Book of Necromancy - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Book of Necromancy
Dave
post Feb 21 2016, 09:07 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

So, after we killed the wicked Captain of death, that Father Lavigne let me keep Ethen's book of necromancy, yes...

There's lot of bad things he has been doing with curses and the dead, a lot of writing about a vengeance curse and the smelly curse what the Troll stank off... ohh hes dead forever now I think, yes

The captain was a cursed captain yes, we could of blessed him normally to remove it but there are notes of his, saying we need a proper witch or that water they make holy to cure some of the curses, that light that we shone in his ugly face removed his curse, if not he would of kept getting back up to undead life until we blessed him, yes

There's also something about a CURSE OF THE DAMMED - sounds dramatic, this would be used over an area to turn the living to DEAD... we should stop this ... yes, Ethen is hunting Artefacts and ritual stuff to help him do this, as he's not that good, yes

We need to find these I reckon before hand yes, then find Ethen yes, then kill Ethen yes and I steal his book of witchcraft yes yes

I'll try and talk to Slavik about it all.... yes

The ever helpful Rat.... yes

--------------------
Lord Knight problems... Contact Stacey. I'm free!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
giles
post Feb 21 2016, 09:52 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 68

Will it work on everyone, or just particular individuals? Any indication of how far it will reach?
I know a fair bit about curses so I'll have a look if you don't mind. Shall we meet up at Father Lavigne's temple?
Does anyone know a proper, nice witch, we could invite along?

Morgan
Gantrick Timber Company
"If you want wood, we've got wood"

+Quote Post
Cildan
post Feb 21 2016, 09:56 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 71

The last rite you find in the burial ground was called ‘The Summoner’. The Summoner at the time you first saw it was a level 1 rank undead but it would have increased in rank and power the longer the rite was left undisturbed until eventually it gained enough power to animate all the bodies buried at the burial ground as various types of undead from Zombies to Barrow Wights.

If Gresker had not been able to control and make the undead spirit within the rite return to the plane of undeath, it would have animated hundreds of bodies and sent them to attack Gantrick. With your groups actions its likely Gantrick would have been all but destroyed by that horde.

Captain Leon’s body had been animated as a level 5 undead called ‘Cursed Captain’. The Cursed Captain undead was similar to a level 5 Corpse in that you would need to have destroyed each of his locations before undead finally fell. Unlikely most undead, the Cursed Captain was nearly as skilled in the use of his weapon as he would have been in life, he could omit a terrifying howl causing fear in those around him, and any bodies close to the Captain would be raised as Zombies and follow the Cursed Captain’s orders. The rite used to animate Captain Leon would have needed a foul and painful ritual death and great knowledge of curses and the art of necromancy.

I believe that Ethan is a skilled necromancer and his plans will come with other strangely cursed unread who may have to be defeated with unusual means.

--------------------
"I used to be normal, but I found the cure"

+Quote Post
Dave
post Feb 21 2016, 09:57 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 62

I believe it can be used on an area or type of people yes,
Yes let's meet again soon and find these artefacts yes

Rat

--------------------
Lord Knight problems... Contact Stacey. I'm free!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:24 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins