IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Starsday - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Starsday, Brief
ChrisAndrews
post Aug 1 2013, 06:58 PM
Post #1

Tiffer

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

Hello!

If anyone's free on Starsday I have a job that needs doing - I've found a group of druids (Cult? Pack? Rabble?) known as The Guardians of the Wald who are good at dealing with demons. What with all the demons I think that getting their advice on how to sort out this demon issue would be a great idea.

There's a hamlet called Moons Door near Halgar. If we meet there we can head off and have a chat with their leader, a man called Dean Olsson.

Argo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Aug 1 2013, 07:55 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(ChrisAndrews @ Aug 1 2013, 07:58 PM) *
Hello!

If anyone's free on Starsday I have a job that needs doing - I've found a group of druids (Cult? Pack? Rabble?) known as The Guardians of the Wald who are good at dealing with demons. What with all the demons I think that getting their advice on how to sort out this demon issue would be a great idea.

There's a hamlet called Moons Door near Halgar. If we meet there we can head off and have a chat with their leader, a man called Dean Olsson.

Argo

I would call them a doddle of druids. Or a doodle of druids, yay!

Smite a demon or two for me. I wont be there. And I can't find where little me is. Well, maybe I am little me? I don't really know. It's very confusing. And my coat... I think because I havent washed it in TEN years it has finally gotten life of it's own and wandered off. Maybe it's smiting some demons... yay!

Branwen
Golden Guard
Leyline.

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Aug 2 2013, 09:12 AM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 52

Argo,

Their is still time left within the summer season before I must return to the Isle of my wife's people.

After entering into recent conflict with the Xiota and from meeting and speaking with the great Demonslayer Thor I hear the troubles of this world and understand the corruption the demonic presence risks bringing upon the land.

I will happily join with you at Moons Door.

Strale av Lys

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Aug 2 2013, 11:22 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 111

I come. I am grumpy though as I got rudely assaulted by a muddy flying coat and some pink ribbons this morning. Bloody ley lines and their errant coats. I have eaten it to teach it a lesson.

Mulch

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post Aug 2 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 198

Um,
I'll come if I can help?
Ash

--------------------
Fi

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:31 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins