IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Seeking experienced mercenaries - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seeking experienced mercenaries, Max 3k 10 Oct brief
Ferro
post Sep 21 2020, 01:20 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,812

To the mercenary community, I seek your help.

My name is Minerva Traevorn, head priest of our church situated in Windrush Grove, just along the Windrush River.

One of our villagers discovered the most horrific event a few nights ago. She was going to tend her husband's and son's grave as she does most evenings, but to her absolute horror, she discovered the graves had been disturbed and the remains of her loved ones gone.

We have looked at the area and have found a further 12 in a similar state.

Initial scrying led to a man named Benjin Everitt, Amantus Pep, and something by the name "The Shield of 1000 Heroes". But mostly, scrying has been incredibly draining on those doing it and the answers a blur.

I feel as though things are now beyond our abilities and am calling on the mercenary community for aid.

Please, we beg you to find out who is stealing the remains of our fallen and why. But more importantly, to bring them home so that they may rest in peace where they belong.

I can be found at the church in Windrush Grove in 3 weeks time.

Minerva Trevor
Church of Dead Heroes

(OOC: Brief up early so you can send pre dungeon comms if you like. Please only send them if you've committed to character choice and have let me know)

--------------------
Stacey
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Sep 30 2020, 03:11 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 119

Dear Minerva,

That is terrible to hear. I shall meet you at the Church in Windrush Grove as requested. For those that may not know where this is, it is just south of Gothiel, along the Windrush River.

Could I ask who else will be attending? I have some information which I will discuss here, and some further information I will discuss when we meet.

The remains of the 12 that were stolen - all had one particular thing in common, in that they all died during the attack on Windrush Grove from the Nine-Finger Orc tribe, about ten years ago. They would all be considered heroes, due to how they died during this attack.

This Benjin - is a direct descendant of Titus Sharp - for what it's worth and for those who may remember him. Benjin is trying to gain favour with Amantus Pep, and seeks to use the remains of these Heroes in some way to do so.

My dreams show cold in our future, a lot of names to remember, magical glyphs and spiritual runes.

If any have further questions, then I am happy to perform some scrying if needed.

Andric
Baron of Fort Fallen Claw
High Priest of Dead Heroes
Journeyman Magistrate
Paragon of Dreams
Eagle Claw

QUOTE(Ferro @ Sep 21 2020, 02:20 PM) *
To the mercenary community, I seek your help.

My name is Minerva Traevorn, head priest of our church situated in Windrush Grove, just along the Windrush River.

One of our villagers discovered the most horrific event a few nights ago. She was going to tend her husband's and son's grave as she does most evenings, but to her absolute horror, she discovered the graves had been disturbed and the remains of her loved ones gone.

We have looked at the area and have found a further 12 in a similar state.

Initial scrying led to a man named Benjin Everitt, Amantus Pep, and something by the name "The Shield of 1000 Heroes". But mostly, scrying has been incredibly draining on those doing it and the answers a blur.

I feel as though things are now beyond our abilities and am calling on the mercenary community for aid.

Please, we beg you to find out who is stealing the remains of our fallen and why. But more importantly, to bring them home so that they may rest in peace where they belong.

I can be found at the church in Windrush Grove in 3 weeks time.
Minerva Trevor
Church of Dead Heroes
(OOC: Brief up early so you can send pre dungeon comms if you like. Please only send them if you've committed to character choice and have let me know)

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Sep 30 2020, 03:34 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 155

Master Andric.

It's been a long time. I'm not free on the day mentioned but have some time available to brew some potions which I could leave in safe keeping for you?

Any particular preferences? If it's going to be cold possibly a Fireblade potion?

Regards,

Nathaniel Longstaff.
Retainer to House deFontaine.
Alchemist.

+Quote Post
JackFlashblade
post Sep 30 2020, 06:49 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 190

Hello Minerva Traevorn,

I will make my way to Windrush Grove for the tenth day of the next month.

I will consult with my ancestors and see what insight they can provide on the situation.

Brodie Frostfist of the Lo-Thi

+Quote Post
Tomodachi
post Sep 30 2020, 06:55 PM
Post #5

Levy

Member No.: 689

For the attention of Head Priest Minerva Traevorn

I will gladly lend the power of the Lady of the Stars to your most troubling problem. My heart aches for the loved ones of those whose eternal rest has been disturbed and I will do all within my power to lay them once more to rest and see the perpetrators brought to justice.

Thank you Lord Andric for your scrying, any information to help us prepare is welcome. As to my skills I am trained in laying unquiet spirits to rest, am good at remembering the names of the dead and can read spirit runes. I once trained as scribe and would be happy to record any other such names that we needed to recall.

I will see you the at Windrush Grove on the 10th,

Faithful,
Priestess of the Lady of the Stars

--------------------
Known to play Thalia, Kokachin, Faithful and Miranda Winterhaven

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Sep 30 2020, 09:36 PM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(TimTreadwell @ Sep 30 2020, 04:34 PM) *
Master Andric.

It's been a long time. I'm not free on the day mentioned but have some time available to brew some potions which I could leave in safe keeping for you?

Any particular preferences? If it's going to be cold possibly a Fireblade potion?

Regards,

Nathaniel Longstaff.
Retainer to House deFontaine.
Alchemist.

Thank you old friend. I think I’ll be waking up as a mage that day, or maybe going to sleep as one. I’m not sure. None the less I would be grateful for some alchemical assistance. Particularly healing potions (any kind, double strength preferable), and maybe a few hyperactions and mystic honeys. Much appreciated. I’ll make sure you are paid for your work.

Andric

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:58 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins