IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Is all well? - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is all well?
OxMatt
post Jun 23 2008, 02:52 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 48

Dearest friends,

Was your expedition against the GreenNails successful? If someone could confirm that you are all well, I would appreciate it.

Also - please peruse the main halls of the Church for news of an urgent situation that has arisen, which I would assume that Zhara and Bradley will have informed you of in person.

Yours in starlight,

Ignatius
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jun 23 2008, 06:35 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

Mellow greetings Father,

Our expedition to the south was successful, although Gwyn and Brother Guy both fell. Praises be, both were restored promptly.

The Green Nails still lives however, and thanks to a newly and spectacularly restored Jericho (tis true my friends...he lives again as well as Grit) we are now honour bound to return and finish the creature.

Troubling news indeed was also relayed by Jericho and Grit which i shall recant for the faithful in the appropriate place (may take a while as the Church is particularly active and rightly so).

In service

Armitage

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Jun 23 2008, 07:37 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 155

In truth Armitage I see death as but one step closer to My Lady. There is no fear there for me.

I was glad and honoured to travel with an Order so faithful to The Lady. Throughout the day we held to our oaths regardless of the plight that it might bring.

The Green Nail requires either Bronze, Ash wood or some part of a Merekat to slay it. None were available to us that day. If any of the faith have a bronze weapon they could lend us we would much appreciate it.

Guy.

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Jun 23 2008, 08:17 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(TimTreadwell @ Jun 23 2008, 08:37 PM) *
In truth Armitage I see death as but one step closer to My Lady. There is no fear there for me.

I was glad and honoured to travel with an Order so faithful to The Lady. Throughout the day we held to our oaths regardless of the plight that it might bring.

The Green Nail requires either Bronze, Ash wood or some part of a Merekat to slay it. None were available to us that day. If any of the faith have a bronze weapon they could lend us we would much appreciate it.

Guy.

Hmm...

I reckon I can find a bronze weapon somewhere...

Bradley

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:35 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins