This weekend we need three referees.
Two Saturday one for a 1500 one for a low.
One Sunday for a max. 3000
If your interested and available please drop me an e -mail
Bump. Any takers????
Update instead of a bump.
I will be cancelling the 1500, no ref and the players that were booked are moving to the pre 8th.
Pre 8th has a ref but could do with another monster.
Sundays 3k still needs a ref.
Sunday max 3k still needs a ref.
I'll be honest and say I've already jumped ship to the Sellaville dungeon as I had an invite aaagggeees ago and password.
But I see a 6 and 5 assuming Mr. Dale is keen and Matt is Happy is it worth a Merge?
1-2 Monsters is easier to find than a Ref and an A Ref and a monster or two!
Would just mean I ended up playing a 2k healer on a 10k rather than a 3k, its not the most ridiculous thing I've done
I would rather a merger than the 3k not go ahead, so if Matt were happy with it I could go with that.
I'm not against it as a plan, but it is entirely up to Matt.
I have offered to ref the 3k if no one else can be found before Sunday, it will however leave it with only 4 players as a number of other people have (understandably)jumped ship as well. I would, however, be happy to merge with the 10k as well if Matt is.
The 3k is down to just 4 players now so looking more unlikely to run. I would be up for playing my 3k healer on the 10k as well.
I've booked onto the 3k, which I'd prefer to do over a 10k as I'm only 1800pts. But I can either find something else or man up if needed.
I'm only happy to merge the two dungeons if I get some crew. At the moment it's just me and Alan which is hardly likely to challenge a 10K party. Also if there is a merger anyone coming up from the 3k would need to make sure they aren't evil troublemonkeys or overt necromancers. Evil party constructive discreet necromancers would of course be welcome to apply.
Lol, I wasn't even thinking of you Kat :-)
Plus you do have a number of non-evil non-undead non-trouble monkey characters!
Ryan, you're fine as Lomo, just don't go summoning loads of undead in front of the low points Mortai priest.
Create the ghoul in front of them and tell it to wave and run in the opposite direction of the cheeky wight we have killing the monsters
I intend to transfer from Sat to Sunday to the max 3k
Is it going to happen?
I would love to say yes I really would.
If Rich's offer to book off and ref is still there, then it has a ref and 5 players, which is enough to run, but with out at least 1 monster it is a bit pointless.
Yeah my offer is still there but do ideally need at least 1 monster to make it enjoyable.
I am however fairly flexible on what I do and if needs be will monster the 10k to make that run with more players.
It's Thursday night. Should we be shuffling off the 3k with no crew?
It isn't looking promising on the crew front for the 3k, guess Kat and Duncan will make a decision later today and let us know.
So still a complete lack of crew. This is now being cancelled.
Rich can I take you up on your crew offer and get you over to matts dungeon?
The last 4 spaces on matts dungeon, are on a first come first served basis. E-mail the bookings e-mail to move accross. Observing matt's guidelines laid out above
Yeah I am fine to switch to monstering for Matt, hitting people was the main aim for this weekend
Awesome, thanks Rich.
Thank you Rich, much appreciated!
Legend ! Thanks rich
I've booked on to monster Sellaville too. This weekend might be played a bit by ear due to new job and such, but hopefully I won't have to leave early.
Amazing, all you lovely crew have made happy Matt very grateful Matt (even Alan)
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)