IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Mortai Inner Sanctum - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mortai Inner Sanctum, Posts on this Thread are privey to members of this church only..
cripple
post Mar 13 2012, 12:21 AM
Post #21

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 686

These Creatures need to be shackled by the chains of our father, and dragged back to where they belong. Who cares who they ally themselves with?

Gawain Of house Yllren

QUOTE(Padallen @ Mar 11 2012, 08:43 PM) *
Eliane can you contact some members of The Lady of the Stars and such and maybe we can ask for their assistance to deal with the House of Wax quickly??

ooc. or your friendly KotL Brown Wizard wink.gif

--------------------
Grant.

i dOnT likE ThE iDea OF PeRmAnEnT... buT i hATe chAnGE!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Mar 13 2012, 02:14 AM
Post #22

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

I don't see how it affects the situation at all. It doesn't change my opinion of either. House Thryll is still exactly what it was before. From what I've heard so is House Athanyn. Nothing that I would have done to either is affected by this alliance.

I appreciate that some of you hold other loyalties that will conflict as a result of this, but I think that's your own issue to sort out - not that I'm not willing to offer support whilst you do so, but I think it's the sort of thing you can only come to a conclusion to individually.

As it is, the House of Wax had been passed to some others in the Knights of the Land to take care of. Doubtless they'll be having their own quandaries about it now. Our focus has been elsewhere and I see no reason for it not to remain so. If I'm contacted by the Knights I'd passed it to, I'll let you know.

For now I don't really have anything else to say on the matter.

Eliane

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Mar 13 2012, 01:15 PM
Post #23

Legend

Member No.: 472

OOC - would it be better to have these conversations on the Mortai private baords? It'll help build tension:-)

Matt

+Quote Post
cripple
post Mar 13 2012, 02:51 PM
Post #24

Hero

Member No.: 686

QUOTE(MattJ @ Mar 13 2012, 01:15 PM) *
OOC - would it be better to have these conversations on the Mortai private baords? It'll help build tension:-)

no as i dont have access to them... sad.gif

--------------------
Grant.

i dOnT likE ThE iDea OF PeRmAnEnT... buT i hATe chAnGE!!

+Quote Post
AlanG
post Mar 13 2012, 02:56 PM
Post #25

Mercenary

Member No.: 129

Neither do I sad.gif

QUOTE(cripple @ Mar 13 2012, 02:51 PM) *
no as i dont have access to them... sad.gif

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Mar 13 2012, 03:01 PM
Post #26

Legend

Member No.: 472

OOC: Fair point really...just that house athanyn have their private board and are chatting there, thought the tension might be increased if we did the same.

Matt

+Quote Post
draco
post Mar 13 2012, 05:25 PM
Post #27

Heldsman

Member No.: 598

Eliane, I am completely with you. The politics of these tortured souls does not concern me, only that they be released from their pain as quickly as possible. If the church decides on a direction i will be there with you.

Lorias

OOC - book onto the may themeday and have an undead smiting fun time?

--------------------
James Isteed

Isteed.Labyrinthe@outlook.com

(the big one)

+Quote Post
post Mar 14 2012, 01:45 AM
Post #28

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(ethuil @ Mar 13 2012, 02:14 AM) *
I don't see how it affects the situation at all. It doesn't change my opinion of either. House Thryll is still exactly what it was before. From what I've heard so is House Athanyn. Nothing that I would have done to either is affected by this alliance.

I appreciate that some of you hold other loyalties that will conflict as a result of this, but I think that's your own issue to sort out - not that I'm not willing to offer support whilst you do so, but I think it's the sort of thing you can only come to a conclusion to individually.

As it is, the House of Wax had been passed to some others in the Knights of the Land to take care of. Doubtless they'll be having their own quandaries about it now. Our focus has been elsewhere and I see no reason for it not to remain so. If I'm contacted by the Knights I'd passed it to, I'll let you know.

For now I don't really have anything else to say on the matter.

Eliane

As always Eliane wise words indeed, I am just concerned that the Knights oaths may hinder them.
Anyway as you have said we have other pressing matters first.

QUOTE(MattJ @ Mar 13 2012, 03:01 PM) *
OOC: Fair point really...just that house athanyn have their private board and are chatting there, thought the tension might be increased if we did the same.

Matt

OOC: I had completely forgotten we have this!! Shhh Matt, don't let them know what we are up too!! ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
AJull
post Mar 9 2022, 05:25 PM
Post #29

Levy

Member No.: 6,331

(OOC Dear all who read this, this is in the privvy of members only, I wanted to keep it on the boards instead of a private instant messager group. Please respect this)

Friends,
I find myself at a cross roads, my future plans invlove fully reclaiming Fenton Abbey and securing this place of power. We can then bring the watchful gaze of Mortai on the powerful Ghoul lord that sleeps beneath the Abbey. Once established at Fenton Abbey I plan on taking action against necromancers and powerful undead that reside in the fens.

This course of atcion will lead us into confilct against a peace agreement between Louis and Ghulston. Do not under estimate the gravity of this and I feel the Vampire will lean on the Empire to support any action against us.

I decided to take this action as Iron and Empire grate on my faith, I have the resolve to follow my plan through, but I welcome your council incase I am leading us down a path of destruction.

May Lithmore grant us insight in these troubled times,

In faith,
Squire

+Quote Post
Will
post Mar 9 2022, 05:31 PM
Post #30

Legend

Member No.: 158

Let them rest in pieces.

Villaine

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Mar 9 2022, 07:15 PM
Post #31

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

Lithmore was once murdered by a Knight of the Land as a result of this kind of public argument. My advice would be to keep any communication with the Empire strictly private. Speak through Ignatius, who is for better or wrse highly placed in the Senate and has always been an ally. There is nothing to be gained by public threats and insults.

I am at least in part responsible for Louis Athanyn. I (and others) found House Athanyn trapped on an island, where they had turned themselves into undead in order to prolong their 'lives'. We destroyed them as they were planning to escape and wreak revenge on the Empire but those of them with vitae managed to be reborn and creep back into favour.

Sir Garath Vaine

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
muttleyskragg
post Mar 9 2022, 07:27 PM
Post #32

Levy

Member No.: 909

The Midnight Revenant stands with you always.

Always at the door

Midnight

+Quote Post
JamesKearns
post Mar 9 2022, 11:47 PM
Post #33

Peon

Member No.: 966

My lord Squire,

I will follow you wherever you lead us.

If we follow our faith and trust in Mortai to guide our actions we can do no more.

Mortai tells us to bring peace to the world, so we must show our love to all the living.
But he also gives us direct guidance with the dead that walk. Send them back to their plane of undeath.

I feel our way ahead is simple. Our decisions are made for us.

The undead will be banished or cut to pieces. The living will receive our blessing.

I do not know the covenant. But if he is, as has been mentioned, a vampire. Then we will send him home everytime we see him. My sword will aid you to speed his journey up.

Dawn Ray

--------------------
Shlucky Wolf

+Quote Post
Saladin
post Mar 10 2022, 12:49 PM
Post #34

Heldsman

Member No.: 873

I will make no more comments to anyone and will leave it to you Squire.

I say [----] them all and we will do what Mortai's will and your lead as ever.

Nasser

--------------------
Hoz

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post May 2 2022, 06:42 PM
Post #35

Legend

Member No.: 198

Squire,
Yes.
Tamaria

--------------------
Fi

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post May 2 2022, 07:56 PM
Post #36

Legend

Member No.: 446

Squire

I believe we meet soon and can discuss our plans in detail.

For now, here is the insight I have gathered:

By way of basic clarification of general lore and history there is an old entry in the journals of our forbearers (wiki http://www.labywiki.co.uk/wiki/Fenton_Abbey) which explains a bit (although I believe it needs an update to add a few more recent history to it)

There was an old Temple to a Ghoul Lord named Velesh
The Temple sunk and the village and Fenton Abbey were, in time, built on the site
The forces of Lichmourne gathered to steal power from the Temple about a decade ago
They were opposed by the Church of I&E at the time
The Abbey is part of the area claimed by the Lich Nadriel (A mercenary, although not seen for many years)
The land itself falls under the territory of the Town of Ghulston
The Abbey is basically unused with no particular denomination prior to our occupancy recently.

More journal entries can be found here:

http://www.labywiki.co.uk/wiki/Ghulston
http://www.labywiki.co.uk/wiki/Wraithtree

The Ghulston entry is also in need of an update for more recent events but its a bit of local background that may or may not be useful to know

Armed with this insight, I am sure we will prevail

When we meet, I will add more details on the specifics of the capstone or seal above the buried complex

Redeemed

+Quote Post
Jasper
post May 2 2022, 08:01 PM
Post #37

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

As an aside, Nadriel was destroyed by Harrison, of this faith, and has pretty much been hiding under a rock ever since.

Garath

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
AJull
post Jun 6 2022, 11:42 AM
Post #38

Levy

Member No.: 6,331

Dear Faithfull,

It has come to my attention that a church of Mortai may have been attacked and the priests killed, this would be a terrible atrocity. I have already asked several priests and lay walkers to locate the church (Bildteve area) and start caring for our dead if required. Any additional help would be welcome as the families of any deceased may need ongoing support in the coming weeks and months.

As our brothers and sisters are protected by the local laws, I will be approaching the magistrate with any information I can gain. I do have a good lead on the possible criminals. If any member of the faith has information, please get in contact with me promptly.

I would like to stress that we all show restraint in the coming weeks and allow the local authorities to deal with this matter.

Squire

(OOC: If you know who reffed the recent 18th Legion and Tryst Guild Special, could you DM me please?)

+Quote Post
jj420
post Jun 6 2022, 11:45 AM
Post #39

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,677

This is terrible! I will head that way now and tend to any wounded I can find.
If the law will not act then we will bring the wrath of our lord against who ever has done this.

Russ Silverhoe

+Quote Post
muttleyskragg
post Jun 6 2022, 12:15 PM
Post #40

Levy

Member No.: 909

The news of our priests being slain saddens me.
I will aid in any way I can.

The Midnight Revenant
Mortai's creation
Always at the door.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:46 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins