IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Wayfinders - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wayfinders, Could somebody please explain the rules for buying innates?
Ferro
post Aug 11 2018, 07:24 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,812

So, I am starting a wayfinder who is not part of a church so am designing my own miracle list.

But as a wayfinder, I can't cast the miracles until I've purchased innates of them (correct?)

I'm -hoping- to get an innate of bound spirit of causing but I cannot get innates of advanced miracles unless I multiclass? Or are there different rules for wayfinders? And if bound spirit of causing is in on my miracle list, do I still need major causing before I can buy the innate of it?

What rules are there with regards to "buying up the tree" that I need to know about?

And.. are the wayfinder specific miracles considered advanced? Am I assumed to already know the relevant ones based on alignment, or do I buy these post 8th with points as per any normal standard miracle?

Thank you!

And my head hurts smile.gif

--------------------
Stacey
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BBB
post Aug 11 2018, 08:01 PM
Post #2

Deity

Member No.: 25

Ok,

Wayfinders buy Innates of Miracles the same way as (2nd Class) Spirit Warriors do.

This was recently (well when the new books came out) amended to "Spirit Warriors Buy Innates just like any other Priest" (page 86 Words From Above).

So, for Handbook Miracles they can just buy Innates of any Handbook Miracle on their list as per any other Priest for 10pts per Spirit Point Per Day.

On top of that Wayfinders have a number of Wayfinder specific miracles available as specified Innate cost (page 38 Words From Above).

Although this is balanced by the fact that, unlike Priests with spirits, they cannot standardly buy Devout Priest or any of the Spiritual X Multi-classes they do not gain the ability to buy Innates of WFA Miracles post 6th of the relevant class.

The best they can do here is buy Spiritual Choice (page 90 Words From Above) with the tables Extra Levels of Spirits and the Priest Believer Multiclass (page 45 Evolution Classes) which allows them to assign the spirits to innates of ANY miracle on their list: Handbook, WFA or Non-Standard Miracles.

In short their buy as got vastly improved.

Hopefully that clears things up.

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Ferro
post Aug 12 2018, 11:26 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,812

That helps BBB, thank you.

--------------------
Stacey

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:47 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins