IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
25th Anniversary Event - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 25th Anniversary Event, YP Dungeons
Charliebucknell
post Feb 22 2011, 06:15 PM
Post #21

Levy

Group: Members
Member No.: 721

QUOTE(Charliebucknell @ Feb 14 2011, 06:55 PM) *
Can you play two different characters on the day?
I am hoping to play my wizard and start up a neutral lawful priest with a bit of healing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Many thanks

Charlie Bucknell

Actually, on second thoughts, playing two characters with casting on the same day would be pretty tough for me, so the priest, hopefully with enough spirits to heal you all day, and the wizard-just because it is a challenge-it depends on how many spirits i have left-i may play the priest all day.

Charlie Bucknell

--------------------
CB

"Do you fear death?" Davy Jones
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Feb 22 2011, 11:42 PM
Post #22

Group:
Member No.: 0

Few things about this weekend guys:

You may during the course of the day start ONE free 8th level +75 points character.

There are 4 adventures running for young players, if you are going to play then please make sure you are in costume, kitted up and ready to play on time. If you are able to do your own battleboard then please do so and make sure you give yourself plenty of time to do it. Make sure you write your battleboard CLEARLY - recently I've been handed battleboards that look like they were written by a blind person. If I can't read it then I will make you do it again. If you are not ready and battleboarded on time then the dungeon will start without you.

If you need anything from myself or another ref before the dungeon (pre dungeon comms, help battleboarding, etc) please make sure you ask us with plenty of time to spare.

+Quote Post
post Feb 22 2011, 11:50 PM
Post #23

Group:

To add to this, the dungeons are only an hour long so time is at a premium so when we say it's time to go please don't faff about, make sure you have everything you need especially light sources (on your person not in your bag. You know who you are) and as Craig said your battleboard is done clearly.
Thanks

+Quote Post
post Feb 23 2011, 01:18 PM
Post #24

Group:

QUOTE(Craigus17 @ Feb 16 2011, 06:56 PM) *
If your character is dead then I expect you to role-play appropriately; talking or walking corpses will be assumed to be undead and will be smitten on sight by our Elbrethian NPC's.

biggrin.gif

With the help of me.

Edit: Are the dungeons 'You have 1hr to finish if you don't then you get teleported back.' or 'You have about an hour to finish so try not to go too slow.'?

+Quote Post
post Feb 23 2011, 02:37 PM
Post #25

Group:

We have the area for one hour and another dungeon is likely to be in there immediately after, so you have one hour. When that hour is over, so is the dungeon.

A brief for the first three dungeons should be up this evening.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:28 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins