IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Some people need our help - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Some people need our help
JustinC
post May 18 2016, 11:24 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 51

Hello,

The spirit of Corporal Duvain asked for my help, but I'm not sure exactly how to help him. His stick made a blood oath to protect Uriel's family, but Uriel's son is now in the Gallowglass Islands and there's a cult that want the power of the blood oath.

If someone doesn't intercede, then the blood oath's power will be transferred to the cult, and I don't think that's a good thing.

Also, there's probably a link to that missing merchant Delamere, but I don't know what it is, except that Uriel, Tyrion and Delamere are all from Keys.

Uriel was a hero - Corporal Duvain's stick got separated from the rest of the army on the Shriven Plains, and they were being destroyed by Blauz forces when Uriel appeared and managed to rout the Blauz momentarily. He healed up the injured as the demons were gathering themselves, and then told the Corporal to take his unit back to the lines while he held the Blauz off. They refused initially, but he shouted that they would do more good at the front, and so they left him and returned.

After the battle, through the smoke and ash and blood, they found him barely alive and surrounded by dead Blauz. That's when they swore their blood oath to protect Uriel's wife and child.

We should help Duvain and not let the Cult of Power Unsullied OR the Society of Obligation take away the blood oath.

I know some more things, and I can um... Find a way to impart them, but is anyone free to help Corporal Duvain please?

Smudge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
giles
post May 18 2016, 11:36 AM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 68

Forgive my intrusion,

but I have received a number of reports about the Society of Obligation trying to buy up blood oaths where a life is owed. I would like to hire members of the Church in a mercenary capacity to investigate further and will send someone to join you if I am able. Smudge - I recommend speaking to Lady Elinor Vascane, Head of the Imperial Seers who can tell you a lot more (though I understand she is very busy for the next couple of days). You are correct Druvain sounds like he needs help as does Uriel's family I'd suspect. Lady Elinor and Lord Laght should be able to tell you more about Delamere.

many thanks,

Nev' Deville

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post May 18 2016, 11:52 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 111

Likewise, forgive my intrusion. I will write you up a series of notes as soon as I have a spare moment. If I am able, I may send a representative of mine to aid you. With luck, this will be the sane one, rather than his insane twin I have no control over**.

Mallerstang, Lord Laght
High Priest of Levity

(** - It is complicated and a strange twist of fate surrounding their creation which I have yet to fully understand. I believe it relates to possibilities and alternate timelines where memories of people long dead and forgotten aren't long dead or forgotten in one scenario, but are in another, or to some underlying truth or lie about existence and the exostance that I have yet to fathom the meaning of. It wasn't intended, but there it is.)

+Quote Post
JustinC
post May 19 2016, 10:16 AM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 51

In case it matters, I have confirmed that this is not related to Levity. It's "something else". That might be important.

Smudge

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post May 19 2016, 10:58 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 111

If it were Levity, I would know and would have told you everything about it. It is neither related to things that are forgotten or have been forgotten, in any variant there of, unless those things aer also shielded from scrying (which is highly likely). Things, particularly relating to Delamere will make a little more sense when I send you what I found at the mansion.

Mallerstang

(OOC: I have emailed you - shout if you don't get anything, which means I've used the wrong email address).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:01 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins