IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Angle Toched - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Angle Toched
JonMace
post May 31 2017, 04:39 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 90

Post 6th you can buy an additional minor, medium and major talent.

The question is can you double up on the ones you already have?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BBB
post May 31 2017, 04:41 PM
Post #2

Deity

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(JonMace @ May 31 2017, 05:39 PM) *
Post 6th you can buy an additional minor, medium and major talent.

The question is can you double up on the ones you already have?

Seems highly unlikely. These sort of things in "mix 'n' match" mulitraces are "unique" abilities so don't stack with themselves.

If you wanted more of something specific you could probably points app it as a one liner or put it in 7th / 8th

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
JonMace
post May 31 2017, 05:16 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 90

QUOTE(BBB @ May 31 2017, 05:41 PM) *
Seems highly unlikely. These sort of things in "mix 'n' match" mulitraces are "unique" abilities so don't stack with themselves.

If you wanted more of something specific you could probably points app it as a one liner or put it in 7th / 8th

BBB

In the warrior and nueronic bracke, looking for a way in to the priest, but if I cant do that a way to get spirits or inates

+Quote Post
BBB
post May 31 2017, 05:45 PM
Post #4

Deity

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(JonMace @ May 31 2017, 06:16 PM) *
In the warrior and nueronic bracke, looking for a way in to the priest, but if I cant do that a way to get spirits or inates

The 12 Racial Spirits from Angel Touched are quite a good start - Look at 7th and 8th for more spiritual stuff.

Its not impossible for that Lee might pass a way to meditate them back so that they go a little further, although it won't be cheap.

He recently passed this for me for a Pathfinder post 6th multiclassing Wayfinder.

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:31 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins