IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Mercenaries Wanted - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mercenaries Wanted, ~IC brief for Sunday 12th April~
Gordon
post Apr 10 2009, 11:10 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

About the city and territories of Scarlene the following posters have been seen seeking mercenary aid for the city. If you have no IC reason to be in and around Scarlene then you will not have seen them or be aware of them. The choice is yours.

“The City of Scarlene wishes to offer an employment opportunity to members of the Mercenary Caste.

Mercenaries of sound mind, body and judgement and requested to attend the private chamber of Inn of the Silver Serpent on the morning of Sunsday 12th April by the 10th hour.

Those with an aversion to magical transportation are advised not to attend.

The Governor and City thank you in advance for your time.”

In addition each party member will have received the following personal letter from Gysmo. The letter is perfectly normal and there is nothign untoward about how it arrives or the letter itself. You can decide yourself as to when this has been received. However please do not comment IC about the receipt of this letter, the explaination will have to await until Sunday.

“Dear friend,

I find the City for which I am responsible facing increasing difficulties within the rural lands to whom we offer succour and protection for.

It seems increasingly I am needed to offer hire for mercenaries to investigate and overcome ills up and down the coastal territories. Word has just reached me that another village along the coast is unreachable by the normal folk and the area is shrouded in a chilling sea mist.

I have posted hire publically for Sunsday 12th April but truly I seek those I can trust to travel to the village of Waterveil and seek to uncover the truth of what is occurring and do what is needed to safeguard the people and their livelihoods.

I pray in Shaehan’s name you can assist the city and its people in this latest hour of darkness. The treasury will of course be opened to offer recompense as best as we are able, if needed.

Gysmo.”

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:53 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins