IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Weekly Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekly Update, 7th & 8th January
RichFromant
post Jan 1 2017, 12:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

First off, Happy New Year to you all, hope you have a good one.

The Final Dawn this year was a success, plenty of fun had by all. Plans are already in place for 2017's one, which should be equally as good. There are lots of events already booked for this year which is already shaping up to be a great one for the caves. I will continue to keep you all updated on the details as and when they booked and confirmed.

However, on to the things coming up this week which is looking fairly busy although we need refs and crew for pretty much everything, please do look at helping out if you can. Starting tomorrow we have:

Monday
An open Max 3k triple length at the caves, taking advantage of the last bank holiday of the xmas period. Is being reffed by Kat, and organised by Greenaway, as its short notice, if you want to book on email Kat on kat@labyrinthe.co.uk to book on. We also need an a-ref and some monsters to make this run.

Tuesday
Another fun Tuesday night single length, is a max 1k this week and is in NEED OF A REF. If anyone is able to step in please do book on or get in touch. We have 6 players, an a-ref and 2 monsters so everything else all good to go, just the all important ref.

Saturday
Part 1 of All that Glitters Max 1500 campaign being reffed by me and Dave S. All the details are in the campaign forum and IC brief will be going up this week. There are 2 more parts, 1 on each of the first weekends of the next 2 months. Needs some players and monsters to book on.

An open Max 3k, the first of a pair of these this weekend, being organised by Ed H but open to all. Needs all the crew as well as more players

Young Player event, being reffed by Paul D, currently 6 people involved both morning and afternoon. Definitely needs some more to book and a 2nd ref.

Sunday
An open Max 1500, currently 7 players but no crew at all. Please do book to help if you can

An Open Max 3k, the 2nd dungeon of this level being organised by Ed, 2 players currently in need of more as well as some crew.

Further Ahead
Tribal Themeday is our first big event of the year, on the 21st January, is however currently full of players and monsters!

Sunday 29th is the big Knights Election Guild Special, a high level 2 party affair. Having a LARP will also be at the caves trading that day.

Some of the Extended Length deposits are due this month, I will post further updates during the week.

The open events for the next few months are up, we wish to ensure there is at least 1 open event every day at the caves. This can only happen with the help of referees, please look through the event diary and book to ref if you can.

Rumours and Gossip
Details of the new club supporter scheme will be going up soon, keep an eye out for those.

The monster incentive will be starting again this month as well, again all the details to follow.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Jan 1 2017, 05:58 PM
Post #2

We are in need of at least 1 crew or player for tomorrows 3k at the caves. If you are free and able please drop Kat an email to confirm and be added to the booking. Her email is kat@labyrinthe.co.uk

Would be a real shame to have to cancel this as there are a lot of keen people wanting to play.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Jan 5 2017, 08:28 AM
Post #3

Sunday is currently looking extremely spare on the crew front, we really need some monsters if anyone is able to help out.

Currently there is talk of merging the 1500 and the 3k although they both do have enough players to run, we just need a second ref and some monsters.

Saturdays 3k is also looking shaky now, I think a lot of players have jumped ship due to lack of crew. If anyone is able to monster then please book on so it can hopefully fill back up.

I imagine decisions regarding events will be taken later today or tomorrow so please do book on or email the booking line if you are able to help out at all.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
NickBurne
post Jan 5 2017, 02:19 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 5,060

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Jan 5 2017, 08:28 AM) *
Sunday is currently looking extremely spare on the crew front, we really need some monsters if anyone is able to help out.

Currently there is talk of merging the 1500 and the 3k although they both do have enough players to run, we just need a second ref and some monsters.

Saturdays 3k is also looking shaky now, I think a lot of players have jumped ship due to lack of crew. If anyone is able to monster then please book on so it can hopefully fill back up.

I imagine decisions regarding events will be taken later today or tomorrow so please do book on or email the booking line if you are able to help out at all.

I am free on Sunday to monster or ref but I unfortunately probably wouldn't get to the caves until around 10am, unless anyone in the West London area is driving and could possibly pick me up?

Cheers,

Nick.

--------------------
Nick.

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post Jan 5 2017, 02:34 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 198

Neither Lee or I drive but don't see an issue with 10am arrival

--------------------
Fi

+Quote Post
Benson
post Jan 6 2017, 07:37 AM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 431

FYI Sunday , I can't make any promises and tus won't book - though 90% chance of coming and monstering what's required as work plans have panned out in favour, though will mean I would arrive for 11am - 11:30.

R

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Jan 6 2017, 11:17 PM
Post #7

Legend

Member No.: 155

I'll try to be down on Sunday to monster but things are a little up in the air at the moment.

Tim.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:06 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins