IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The Dukes of Malice - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Dukes of Malice
ChrisAndrews
post Apr 27 2008, 08:28 PM
Post #1

Tiffer

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

Hello!

My name's Argo, and I'm not from your church thingumy (And don't even have a spirit, us oceans seemed to get left out there), but me and some friends have been doing some things that apparently we should tell you about.

Over the past few months some friends and I have been doing our best to stop a nasty demon tree that's been growing. We found lots of things out about who made it and his friends. One of the things we found out is that there's 7 dukes of malice, and they're aspects(?) of the seven rings(?) of some Malice lady, who's the goddess of dispair or something. Winter's Ash tells me that this is your opposite and we should tell you so you can help us beat them with sticks.

We know who two of them are; one begins with I and I think you know about. The other's name I've got written somewhere. We also know where they both live and how to get there.

Erm, We sort of made a deal with one of them as well (We needed to get passed him and couldn't kill him) - We've got to send one of you people off to see him so he can sacrifice you. We didn't say who, when or whether you have to be helpless however. So we're thinking that your best fighter (Someone suggested Harpell, whoever he is) and perhaps some friends to go kill him.

If someone who's in charge or something wants more information then let me know and I'll send on lots and lots of information.

Argo
Natural Trust
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Patch
post Apr 28 2008, 01:19 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Hmmm and this Idris chap is living alguz you say?

Harpell

(who is very much not scared of having his head blown up by worshipers of her, on account of killing way to many of them to count)

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:08 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins