Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Radah of Michael
Ryan
post Dec 4 2018, 07:06 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 574

Radah of Michael has submitted himself via representatives of my office to Imperial Justice.

Further announcements will soon be made but for now I will state he has submitted himself willingly.

Louis Athanyn
Covenant
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Dec 6 2018, 09:41 AM
Post #2

Legend

It was my belief after months of careful planning that we could reach an agreement on Radah's public execution and releasing him a free man, he had appeared to show some interest in righting prior wrongs since turning to the light of Michael. Rituals had been devised to bind him to the Throne in such a way that if he ever broke the Law again he would be compelled unavoidably to turn him self over to face justice which we knew with some certainty would be binding.

The first warning sign that he was still on the fascist side of the fence was his refusal to hand himself in to me directly (I presume because I am a Vampire) but we went with it and he handed himself in to a light of heart colleague. It would seem however, the lure of killing other mercenaries is just too strong and he left custody this morning unable to agree to the deal in person (it is worth saying we couldn't stop him leaving despite our best efforts).

With various large musters looking likely in the lead up to the dawn I warn mercenaries to be vigilant - don't feel compelled to attack as he is an exceptionally powerful mercenary but if you do want to claim the G50,000 bounty feel free - I remind you he is a dangerous and wanted criminal in Ishma / Amlas / the Baronies and everywhere else so don't let your geographical location put you off.

It is worth saying despite having nothing to hide and being reborn to light he is still exceptionally proficient in Deception and disguising himself so here are a few pointers...

> IF a mercenary who is exceptionally powerful and some would say somewhat unkillable appears on your hire and no one can ever remember having done any work with him before it is probably Radah.

> IF he offers you a mark ally spell and you become shielded it might be Radah, to further confirm try to dispel it - if you are anything but an exceptionally skilled Grey Wizard you probably can't which means... It is probably Radah.

> IF he is an exceptionally powerful Jade wizard of which Primus can count them all on one hand then it is probably Radah.

> IF someone in your party mysteriously dies and noone owns up to it then it was probably Radah.

> His back stories are notoriously badly fleshed out and he will use one of his many trade mark skills thus revealing himself at some point in the day... to move this process along ask anyone you suspect of being Radah awkward questions about their so called "Back Story"... You will probably find the life and times of said person to have more holes than an alibi to murder from a Dark Elf called Shadow in Deci.

Remember if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is probably Radah.

Louis Athanyn
Covenant

+Quote Post
giles
post Dec 6 2018, 10:42 AM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 68

How disappointing that he is still unwilling to face justice. I applaud your efforts Covenant, and hope that even now he may have a change of heart and see the light. I am sure those of his faith will pray for him. A pity.

Nev DeVille

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Dec 6 2018, 11:59 AM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 446

I guess it will be interesting if members of goodly faiths try to arrest him rather than just kill him. Will he leave, refuse to comply or attack them?

What does the head of his church say? Isn't it a felony to habour a Woldshead?

Joshua

+Quote Post
draco
post Dec 6 2018, 12:24 PM
Post #5

Heldsman

Member No.: 598

QUOTE(DavidFisher @ Dec 6 2018, 11:59 AM) *
What does the head of his church say? Isn't it a felony to habour a Woldshead?

Thisssss issss what I want to know

Kill Sssst Michael priests for grullssss yesss? They help Radah

Sssseven

--------------------
James Isteed

Isteed.Labyrinthe@outlook.com

(the big one)

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Dec 6 2018, 12:41 PM
Post #6

Legend

For clairity;

It is a felony to assist a Wolfshead which must be brought to a magistrates attention to be acted upon.

If you see people assisting Radah feel free to report them and those individuals will be dealt with.

His Church cannot be condemned for the actions of one member and to do so sets a poor precedent however there may be cases to answer for individual members based on the above and people should come forward if they feel felonies are being committed.

Louis Athanyn
Covenant

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Dec 6 2018, 03:36 PM
Post #7

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

My predecessor never got dragged into these types of debates, and I don’t intend to either. I can however confirm that on all of the church outings last year which was a significant number he was not present. Neither was a powerful mercenary called Badah or any other church member that I do not know. Rumour has it he may have shown up for a couple, but they were in fact only rumours.

To that end to date I am confident that no member of my church has aided him.

2 years ago I defended the world with Anarcus and Radah, from a base within a cottage. I can categorically say that at no point did I cast the cure wound on him.

Castiel
High Priest St. Michael

+Quote Post
Forefallen
post Dec 6 2018, 03:54 PM
Post #8

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,026

If I meet him over the coming months I’ll be sure to try and apprehend him.I would never betray my almighty Primal Deity to aid an outlaw such as Radah.

The forces of Primal Theft would never allow it...

Jonesy

--------------------
QUOTE(Jack)
Only the good die young.

Tarek - Ishmaic Psi/dancer Golem -
Kurai - Amlesian Monk
Jata - Amlesian Troll Shaman
Laurelion - Ebony Drave Silver/Jade Wizard
Killian - Half Dark Elf Red Warlock
Joshua De Fontaine - Healing Pure Priest
Sun'so - Amlesian Wizard
Amatir - Mortimancer
Sparek - Black/Brown/Silver Faerie Blanket
Alfie Autumn - Human Mystic with a twist
Hilliam Wunt - Lets not talk about this one...

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Dec 6 2018, 06:06 PM
Post #9

Militiaman

Member No.: 3,966

QUOTE(Ryan @ Dec 6 2018, 09:41 AM) *
> IF a mercenary who is exceptionally powerful and some would say somewhat unkillable appears on your hire and no one can ever remember having done any work with him before it is probably Radah.

> IF he offers you a mark ally spell and you become shielded it might be Radah, to further confirm try to dispel it - if you are anything but an exceptionally skilled Grey Wizard you probably can't which means... It is probably Radah.

> IF he is an exceptionally powerful Jade wizard of which Primus can count them all on one hand then it is probably Radah.

> IF someone in your party mysteriously dies and noone owns up to it then it was probably Radah.

> His back stories are notoriously badly fleshed out and he will use one of his many trade mark skills thus revealing himself at some point in the day... to move this process along ask anyone you suspect of being Radah awkward questions about their so called "Back Story"... You will probably find the life and times of said person to have more holes than an alibi to murder from a Dark Elf called Shadow in Deci.

Remember if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is probably Radah.

Louis Athanyn
Covenant

Hmmm... My favourite socks hav’ gone missin’

Radah, you bastard, give ‘em back!
I jus’ had ‘em darned!

Barra’

+Quote Post
Pacey
post Dec 6 2018, 09:22 PM
Post #10

Levy

Member No.: 279

QUOTE(dhurrell @ Dec 6 2018, 06:06 PM) *
Hmmm... My favourite socks hav’ gone missin’

Radah, you bastard, give ‘em back!
I jus’ had ‘em darned!

Barra’

Ain’t no one stealing does socks of yours brother but if it looks like a duck.. and it’s wearing socks..

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2018 - 08:26 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins