> The Fire's of Heaven Forge, ~Weapon Smith Open for Orders~
Gordon
post Feb 20 2015, 05:53 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

“The Fires of Heaven Forge”

~The forge of the Weapon Smith, Radiant is located within the domain of He-who-is-Justice at Caer Talthar~

Many years have I worked my craft as a smith for the weapons needed for Justice and the armour need in Adversity.

Over these past years in the service of my Lord my skills have been honed beyond the crafting of mere iron and steel.

Now from my forge I offer blades and other weapons empowered and then forged within the Fires of Justice or bathed in the Light of Hope. Those weapons bathed in the Light of Hope can be Frost Tempered and Heaven Tempered such they will strike down the Hellspawn and other denizens that have a bane to cold or the light.

The blade can be strengthened and rune marked with the rings of two of the Aspects of Hope.

Weapons can be blessed such that the Angels will carry your blade beside you when you reach the Vale of Death.

With further blessings of my Lord Justice and the guidance in my craft the hallowed forge I work now provides soul bound blades blessed by the Fires of Justice.

I am able to currently take commissions.

Despite the advance on my arts mundane and fabled weapons and armours are still crafted and supplied.

Radiant.

Unique Patterns:
Light of Justice
Sword of War & Peace
Robes of Subtlety

Current Stocks:

Apprentice Crafted:
Dagger
Bastard Sword
War Axe ~ to be wielded in two hands

OOC Bits:
Weapons:
Light of Justice - +0 Pure White Mana Weapon, grants wander's hunch vs. Demonkind in magic/mantic light
Sword of War & Peace - +0 Goodly Spirit Sword grants Top Tier Adversity & Diplomacy Talthar Guild Benefits
Physical Weapons: Apprentice Status, Journeymen Status, Master Status +0, +1 & +2.
Magical Weapons: +0, +1 & +2. Coloured to any combination of Red or White. White mana weapons can also be aligned to cold and/or light.
Spirit Weapons: +0, +1 & +2. Goodly aligned.
All can be made as DNBUOD.

Armour:
Robes of Subtlety: These are Vestments that grant AC: 1+2 (Master crafted) that can be worn by anyone including those who are restricted from wearing any armour, e.g. Pure Priests of High Wizard. Can be made as Physical, Magical or Spiritual. Physical Armour can be made Apprentice, Journeyman or Master crafted and with with additional protections of +1 or +2 PAC.
Physical Armour Apprentice Status, Journeymen Status, Master Status, additional options of "well fitted", +1 PAC & +2 PAC.

--------------------
Gordon Court
"The man with the barbwire soul."
Known to play: Amorphus, Mithaniel, Raven & Radiant
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton.
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Jan 25 2017, 12:55 PM
Post #2

Legend

I am able to craft a commission this weekend should there be a need.

Radiant.

[OOC: Make slot available and about both Sat 28th and Sun 29th this weekend].

--------------------
Gordon Court
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton.
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Jun 13 2017, 09:01 PM
Post #3

Legend

Mercenaries maybe interested in the recent ascension of my craft.

Radiant

[OOC: Original post updated with my latest advances including spirit weapons and white mana weapons aligned to cold and/or light rather than simply 'white'.]

--------------------
Gordon Court

+Quote Post
jj420
post Jun 13 2017, 09:20 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,677

I could be interested in some weapons. Can u provide prices for clubs and spears of difernt levels of quality?

Abbad

+Quote Post
BlockWizard
post Jun 13 2017, 10:48 PM
Post #5

Militiaman

Member No.: 3,007

Greetings Radiant,

I have just had an incredibly stressful and eventful weekend, which has flung me from almost nothing into the life of a lord and mercenary. I am looking to acquire gear in order to best survive out beyond my village, so I have come here. I have embodied the power of a warlock of the air dragon, and am still inexperienced with this. So I must ask- would it be possible for me to wield one of your fine magic swords despite not being a user of the same colour of magic? If so, then I would very much like to discuss prices with you.

Many thanks,
Lord Zacharius Ward

--------------------
Hi, I'm Conor. My currently played characters are:

Bek, goblin assassin
Randall Lyghtwood, human Shaehan pure priest
Lord Zacharius Ward, noble human blue warlock
Kazan Junichi, crane clane kensai
Errin 'Twiglet' the wood elf awakener

"Bek is like a lime, green and bitter."

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Jun 14 2017, 07:48 AM
Post #6

Legend

If you are a follower of the Dragon of Air you would be able to use my magical blades without issue.

Radiant.

--------------------
Gordon Court

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Oct 14 2019, 03:31 PM
Post #7

Militiaman

Member No.: 388

Hi Radiant,

I wonder if you could give me a quote on some work please? I'm after a quarterstaff, bound with goodly spririts and white mana, that can survive my death. No real timeframe, I just know my current stick will lose its power sooner rather than later and it would habdy to know how much I need to try and get together for a new one.

If you're not comfortable giving a cost here, and you're in the area of The Rest at all, feel free to come find me at the Temple of Border. The start of vespers is probably the best time, we can pop down the tavern and discuss over a drinks and a pie or two. Alternatively you could just send me an elemental.

Many thanks,

Brother Tubbs
Friar of Border

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
[REDACTED] Tarkin (Black Seer)
Tubbs (Fated Friar)
Shugoki (250pts Amlesian ogre magi warrior of the jewel)

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Oct 14 2019, 04:12 PM
Post #8

Legend

Brother Tubs,

I am afraid that my art in my craft has not yet reached the pinnacle of layering both the spiritual and the magical into the same tempers.

While I am capable of crafting far more than just a simple spiritual or magical weapon the pursuit of heightened art beyond most smiths has led me in other directions.

I have been tending my forge and testing new tempers and techniques above being present in mercenary activities, should any of these lead to success in binding the two I would be happy for you to receive the first that I craft.

There is always Hope, old friend.

Radiant.

--------------------
Gordon Court

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Oct 5 2020, 01:47 PM
Post #9

Legend

Confirming to the mercenary masses:

Robes of Subtlety Crafted to Order. Vestments suitable to be worn by any and will offer physical protection to those too weak or unskilled in the successful use of armour.

Available in Apprentice, Journeymen and Master Status options with further additional layered protections.
Apprentice: G10,000
Journeyman: G15,000
Master: G20,000
1 layer of additional Defence: + G10,000
2 layers of additional Defence: + G30,000

Should you need or wish for ritual and supernatural protections they can be made bound with magic or spirits, but prices for such work are high due to the complexities and difficulties involved.

My order book is open once more having completed my current commissions.

Radiant
Fires of Heaven Forge

OOC: I can now make master crafted AC 1+2 (3) that can be worn by anyone even those unable to wear armour.
Can be additionally enhanced with a further+1 PAC or +2 PAC.
They can also be made as magical or spiritual versions.

--------------------
Gordon Court

+Quote Post
Padallen
post Oct 5 2020, 03:12 PM
Post #10

Hero

Member No.: 96

QUOTE(Gordon @ Oct 5 2020, 02:47 PM) *
Confirming to the mercenary masses:

Robes of Subtlety Crafted to Order. Vestments suitable to be worn by any and will offer physical protection to those too weak or unskilled in the successful use of armour.

Available in Apprentice, Journeymen and Master Status options with further additional layered protections.
Apprentice: G10,000
Journeyman: G15,000
Master: G20,000
1 layer of additional Defence: + G10,000
2 layers of additional Defence: + G30,000

Should you need or wish for ritual and supernatural protections they can be made bound with magic or spirits, but prices for such work are high due to the complexities and difficulties involved.

My order book is open once more having completed my current commissions.

Radiant
Fires of Heaven Forge

OOC: I can now make master crafted AC 1+2 (3) that can be worn by anyone even those unable to wear armour.
Can be additionally enhanced with a further+1 PAC or +2 PAC.
They can also be made as magical or spiritual versions.

Can I get a set of the best available please?

Thanks
Hessian

--------------------
Paul Dallen

Just my 2₲ worth!! :-)

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Oct 5 2020, 03:15 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 574

QUOTE(Padallen @ Oct 5 2020, 04:12 PM) *
Hessian

You might need to clarify for the poor man if this is your name or a request for materials...

Lomo

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Oct 5 2020, 03:30 PM
Post #12

Legend

QUOTE(Padallen @ Oct 5 2020, 03:12 PM) *
Can I get a set of the best available please?

Thanks
Hessian

I have replied to you Privately.

Radiant.

--------------------
Gordon Court

+Quote Post
5h1v
post Oct 6 2020, 09:50 AM
Post #13

Levy

Member No.: 4,686

Im interested in the robes bound with magic how much are you looking to charge?

Creed

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Oct 6 2020, 10:14 AM
Post #14

Legend

QUOTE(5h1v @ Oct 6 2020, 09:50 AM) *
Im interested in the robes bound with magic how much are you looking to charge?

Creed

Robes of Subtlety: Crafted and empowered to provide physical and magical protection start at G25,000. G30,000 if you wish them bound to you through death.

Bending and even breaking the laws of Primus isn't easy.

Radiant.

--------------------
Gordon Court

+Quote Post
5h1v
post Oct 6 2020, 11:48 AM
Post #15

Levy

Member No.: 4,686

That's fine, I would like a set of the best you can make that also last me through death.

Creed

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Oct 6 2020, 12:15 PM
Post #16

Legend

QUOTE(5h1v @ Oct 6 2020, 11:48 AM) *
That's fine, I would like a set of the best you can make that also last me through death.

Creed

I will add you to my order book and confirm your specifications when I am ready to commence your order.

Radiant.

--------------------
Gordon Court

+Quote Post
JonMace
post Oct 6 2020, 06:08 PM
Post #17

Heldsman

Member No.: 90

Hello Radiant,

I am a dwarf who was born a bit wrong I cant where armour of any kind, nor wield a weapon which is very unusual, but I do take my service the the great Soulforger very seriously.

As I understand it you can make clothes as if they were armour with everything combined up to the power of Plate mail but not the good dwarf stuff, and then you can bind protection from ghosts into it too?

Then not only that but you can ward it from unraveling on my death?

This is indeed amazing smithing, could I please ask how much all the above would cost?

Clive of Earthsunder

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Oct 6 2020, 06:22 PM
Post #18

Legend

QUOTE(JonMace @ Oct 6 2020, 06:08 PM) *
Hello Radiant,

I am a dwarf who was born a bit wrong I cant where armour of any kind, nor wield a weapon which is very unusual, but I do take my service the the great Soulforger very seriously.

As I understand it you can make clothes as if they were armour with everything combined up to the power of Plate mail but not the good dwarf stuff, and then you can bind protection from ghosts into it too?

Then not only that but you can ward it from unraveling on my death?

This is indeed amazing smithing, could I please ask how much all the above would cost?

Clive of Earthsunder

Clive,

I have replied privately.

Radiant.

--------------------
Gordon Court

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th October 2020 - 02:25 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins