IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Church History - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Church History, Any chance of a sticky...
DavidFisher
post Mar 28 2010, 02:14 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 446

I note the Church history is not available on this board.

Does anyone have it to hand and could it be made sticky?

Cheers

David
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Apr 6 2010, 10:52 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 446

So no takers?

+Quote Post
giles
post Apr 7 2010, 12:34 AM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 68

Would suggest going to Members Area & downloading Divine Guidance from the Downloads section - has lots of Michaelian history in it

Giles.

+Quote Post
Flanners
post Oct 18 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 74

Could someone, may be Miles, put down a background history at all please? Especially IC stuff over the last 20 years.

I know there used to be some somewhere, either the old laby site or the yahoo groups. The Divine Guidance has a lot of 'drivelly' type stuff in it and then there are parts of it i've asked people about and they're saying 'well that's not true!'

Cheers,

Steve.

+Quote Post
BBB
post Oct 18 2010, 07:06 PM
Post #5

Deity

Member No.: 25

Sadly getting cavies to contribute to Divine Guidance was always tricky. The majority of stuff under St Michael was kindly provided by Carl Ownsworth but was more slanted towards the Creator Aspect of the faith.

Somewhat ironically its one of the faiths I know less about due to its age (yes, Lucy it predates even my Good Old Days wink.gif ) despite my oldest priest being a Michaelean!

There is a huge wealth of stuff about the faith out there. I believe the best people to grab are Steve Batchelor, Rob Mc Davitt, Hoz, Miles (and of course Alan Morgan).

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
post Oct 18 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #6

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Flanners @ Oct 18 2010, 06:00 PM) *
Could someone, may be Miles, put down a background history at all please? Especially IC stuff over the last 20 years.

I know there used to be some somewhere, either the old laby site or the yahoo groups. The Divine Guidance has a lot of 'drivelly' type stuff in it and then there are parts of it i've asked people about and they're saying 'well that's not true!'

Cheers,

Steve.

I suspect you'll find that "the truth" depends on when the player in question was playing that character, who they asked for advice when they came up with the character background and who was reffing the campaign. I seem to remember Gwinzaro (?sp) the Lich being the arch-enemy every time I played a guild special - but that's probably just because Pants was reffing them then.

Lucy

+Quote Post
Saladin
post Dec 25 2011, 11:35 PM
Post #7

Heldsman

Member No.: 873

QUOTE(BBB @ Oct 18 2010, 07:06 PM) *
Sadly getting cavies to contribute to Divine Guidance was always tricky. The majority of stuff under St Michael was kindly provided by Carl Ownsworth but was more slanted towards the Creator Aspect of the faith.

Somewhat ironically its one of the faiths I know less about due to its age (yes, Lucy it predates even my Good Old Days wink.gif ) despite my oldest priest being a Michaelean!

There is a huge wealth of stuff about the faith out there. I believe the best people to grab are Steve Batchelor, Rob Mc Davitt, Hoz, Miles (and of course Alan Morgan).

BBB

Alan Morgan did ref My Solo 6th length from the start as a Hospitlar to Paladin 8th level as well which founded the first Church of Saint Michael in Halgar, which I believe is still the site of the modern day cathedral. Miles near the same time with Jason Collins as his referee did a triple length or 6th Solo and he founded the faith of saint Michael it was there and then that we united to form the Church of Saint Michael

Jason Collins was the Master referee in Skylove where the Church of Saint Michael fighting because of miles and I in the campaign. There after it was Steve Batchelor and Jason Hamer who took over when Jason C retired and went on to become a rich man in the city of London selling insurance.

I have written the tiniest little write up about the church in my history on the wiki site I will in the due course try to write a little more about the rest of the histories. I hope remember it all before it all fades into myth.

--------------------
Hoz

+Quote Post
berek
post Dec 29 2012, 06:44 PM
Post #8

Nightsoil

Member No.: 2,626

old players ian hunter, sara williams ,martin man, julian (kettle)williams ,tim tredwell, alan willson,stella jarret, maybe some of the old templers,, Mr. Haymer,, ( paul marsh,, jarrick mace ) chris fields ??? ,, andy morrison ,, this is as far as i can remember at the moment ,, berek was a and maybe still is a lay beliver ,maybe jan macmanos ??? ..old players

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:27 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins