IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The Snakes vote - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Snakes vote
Forefallen
post Apr 6 2017, 10:16 AM
Post #81

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,026

Personally, my Snake clan monk doesn't mind losinthe benefits, it's RP and something you buy into when you take the restrictions. IMO smile.gif

--------------------
QUOTE(Jack)
Only the good die young.

Many characters, long signature got boring.
- Guild head of Frontline, Wahadamune and Children of the Dusk, PM me for permission to join if needed!
- Head of the Fae Court of Delirium Noble House, PM for any info you need!
- Yes I will ref your guild special or campaign!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Abel
post Apr 6 2017, 10:24 AM
Post #82

Hero

Member No.: 1,166

OOC: The intention of the vote was that Naga stepped down apointed a replacement and the Snake Clan remained, but there is another thing going on which apparently needs ironing out. But honestly I'm so tired of this that I'm close to calling it quits and stand back and watch the fireworks proceed. I've tried really hard to calm things down in a IC manner and it's getting boring putting out fires...

--------------------
Jules
Seth/800 Blades - 10k - Pure Priest/Budoka/White Wizard
Kazan Toshimoko - 9.8k Council Yojimbo
Xeno - 6.2k - Ivory Warrior/Wizard
Dipp - 4k - Far Northfolk True Awakener
Sosen Oku - 3.7k - Jade Dragon Shaman (Bene/Healing/Jade Wiz)
Lt Benjamin Ford - 3.6k Nightsoil Comms Grey Knight
Moru - 3.1k - Twilight Elf Utility Wizard
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)

+Quote Post
miles
post Apr 6 2017, 11:21 AM
Post #83

Hero

Member No.: 142

OOC: This is the best soap on the net smile.gif

Miles

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.

+Quote Post
BBB
post Apr 6 2017, 02:11 PM
Post #84

Deity

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(miles @ Apr 6 2017, 12:21 PM) *
OOC: This is the best soap on the net smile.gif
Miles

OOC: "Honour, everybody needs Honour..." (to be sung to the neighbours theme tune 😉)

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
fatteacher
post Apr 6 2017, 02:56 PM
Post #85

Hero

Member No.: 1,355

QUOTE(Abel @ Apr 6 2017, 10:10 AM) *
OOC: The snake was never kicked out, only Naga voted to step down from the council seat, The snake were withdrawn after the fact by Naga. I was accually hoping to see another snake in his place, even discussed this with Sam at one point.

smile.gif Sorry I was being funny. Obviously didn't come across as it was written rather than said with a wry grin wink.gif

--------------------
Andy

Godric Snowsson - Warrior/Wizard/Warrior Priest - 7.8k
Ginkgo Panama - Kensai/Warrior Priest - 4.9k
Grandbow - Human Spirit Warrior - 663pts
Noyen Nopac Zu - Snake Clan Monk - 1.9k
Coconut (aka ‘Dead Ogre Walking’)- Half Ogre Warrior - 4k

'It can't rain all the time!'

+Quote Post
jasonprice
post Apr 6 2017, 09:27 PM
Post #86

Mercenary

Member No.: 135

OMG THIS IS GOLD !!!!

We all choose to play in this section of the game world knowing what it means !! Sam or John at no point camr out of charter!

Are we all for getting Sam just lost thousands of points due to a RP choice due to the honour system.

He hasnt bullied anyone and i take offence at that phrase being used in this way, hes playing a game that in this part of the system is deadly if you upset the wrong person.

yep he ic got pissed and did what an evil git would do, i can win this quick and easy so i will....

Sorry but total pisss take, and let me just get my chicken wings and throw words around that in the real world make people say "oh no we cant have that".

i had this done to me so many times as Jaraxle, by Thor, Bazil and Harpell, did i once come on here i say i was being racially bullied..

im sorry but i thiught this whent way over the top and real world pc BS brought into a game.

jay

--------------------
Jay

+Quote Post
Darkended
post Apr 6 2017, 10:34 PM
Post #87

Militiaman

Member No.: 497

((Seems everyone wants a go at stirring the pot!

For the second time we are basically at a point where we are all able to move on IC and OOC and another brave warrior wades in to the melee!))

--------------------
- Matt

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post Apr 7 2017, 05:28 AM
Post #88

Hero

Member No.: 98

Ooc: can we stop this thread now.... it has become a giant circle of argument. I can no longer see a need for this to continue, all the ic and ooc stuff has been dealt with by those who are actually involved.

My 2grulls.

+Quote Post
jasonprice
post Apr 7 2017, 10:54 AM
Post #89

Mercenary

Member No.: 135

QUOTE(Darkended @ Apr 6 2017, 11:34 PM) *
((Seems everyone wants a go at stirring the pot!

For the second time we are basically at a point where we are all able to move on IC and OOC and another brave warrior wades in to the melee!))

matt,

1, no stiring or if you know me at all you would know i would always say what i think is right if i feel somone has been singled out or made to look bad without the need or deserving it.

2, as for the brave warrior comment would be in itself a dig at someone, but ill let that go as your right im brave in person or on the keyboard.

3, as above i said what i said as i felt it unfair, but i bow to your words and this probly needs to stop. but my comments are honest and true if anyone had a right to moan about such things it would have been me years ago, ian do you knoe why hes called BBB? ask him what it means. real world stuff stays real world and not brought into the pit. IC bullys are that ic sam is one of the most helpful people i knoe at the caves has always gone out of his way to help me and others. and if i want to speak up for him or see somthing i dont like ill say so. as others have had there word too.

im sorry if i offended anyone but i also was offended by some of the words and pthe way they were used. but im geniunely sorry for any offence i may have caused, after all its just a game right.

Jay weekend warrior

--------------------
Jay

+Quote Post
Darkended
post Apr 7 2017, 12:36 PM
Post #90

Militiaman

Member No.: 497

^Was just saying was time to stop it all, as Tony said. smile.gif
We're all good here!

--------------------
- Matt

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:16 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins