IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The way foward. - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The way foward.
post Oct 13 2010, 12:38 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Posted from the chamber for those that have lost the key to our private tea room:

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

The matter of leadership is being debated but i do feel we should have some kind of agreed exit point when we should put to the vote how we all want to proceed.

I suggest that we table any suggestions in a vote and go with the idea that recieves a more popular vote.
At the moment,reading through the various suggestions and responses, i can only really see that we have two options put foward.

1)We do nothing.The staus Quo is that we have NO leader and this continue.
2)We accept Asta's generous offer and furnish him from our number a support line of three individuals that can counsel and deputise in his absence.They should be responsible for the above relating to matters martial,spiritual and diplomatic.It has been suggested that Tanis taek the role of Spiritual consel,Grit Martial and Myself Diplomatic.
3)Any additional suggestions that come foward.

For my part if my friends request of me support i will of course step up. However i would suggest that perhaps i wiser person and experienced in Parley (think recently Hylos) would be found in Eldias.Always willing to help with many lifetimes experiences to draw upon.Please do not make the mistake of feeling this is my shirking from responsibility...i just feel he would be the more ideal candidate for Asta to draw from.
Still this too should be for the vote perhaps.

In any case i suggest that we call a vote at the end of this Month.

Does this meet with the satisfaction of all.For the sake of expedience i suggest we take silence as assent.

Your in excited Humble anticipation og getting the Order moving again,
Hector.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
clayton   The way foward.   Oct 13 2010, 12:38 PM
clayton   Posted from the chamber for those that have lost t...   Oct 13 2010, 03:48 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:21 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins