IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Annoucement From The King - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Annoucement From The King
iainwimble
post Sep 10 2014, 03:23 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

I would like to annouce the following:

Master Lomo Bandar Log, Squire of Majius Wells from this day will be the new Guild Sire Of The Deci Gentleman's Club.

He has proven his worth over the years in protecting Deci and it's people and is one of the most active people at this time, i myself have slowly becoming more and more less active as my role of King Of Deci takes more time up.

I will now take the role of Guild Founder and the Heart Conditioning will be changed in a small way that it will now include any actions against the Current Guild Sire and myself.

King Troy The Faceless

OOC After years of being Guild Leader is it time for me to step down, it was a hard to do but i think i made a good choice as not only Ryan is around the caves alot more then me he has a good head on his shoulders and a good mate.

I am a big believer Guild Sires should be seen around and be active, i will still be around but not as i used to be down the caves.

Anyway good luck to Ryan.... don't cock it up lol.

Iain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Sep 12 2014, 11:19 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 574

Thank you Mr. King Sir.

Your continued support is over whelming to a little planar refugee like myself - Deci is the place I have come to call home and always will, you don't get people like this anywhere else.

As for the rest of you an announcement is to come.

Lomo Bandar Log
Squire, Proprietor and all around nice guy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:57 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins