IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Event sizes - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Event sizes, How many people usually attend events?
post Sep 3 2017, 02:06 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hi, I've never done this but I am large fan of roleplaying games and thought I would look into physical role playing. My main query is how many people actually attended the events? Are they quite large with various players as well as monsters or do they tend to be quite small?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Sep 3 2017, 02:45 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,966

QUOTE(Fate @ Sep 3 2017, 03:06 PM) *
Hi, I've never done this but I am large fan of roleplaying games and thought I would look into physical role playing. My main query is how many people actually attended the events? Are they quite large with various players as well as monsters or do they tend to be quite small?

Hi!

Well, firstly welcome to labyrinthe!

The most common adventure type is at the caves, where there are typically up to 12 player spaces available. Then the referee is typically behind the scenes whereas the assistant ref coordinates up to 3 monsters/crew.

There are often big events organised though where multiple refs get together to mastermind theme day adventures of up to 60 players.

The smallest party size is typically 6.

Any more questions don't hesitate to ask,this is a great community forum so you often won't wait long until you get an answer!

Dave H

+Quote Post
Ferro
post Sep 3 2017, 03:05 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,812

Welcome!

Just echoing Dave, really.

To add that at Laby, we have multiple events running per day and generally, you'll be playing with others within the same threshold of points, meaning you are roughly as powerful as each other (of course relevant to the type of character you're playing) and the monsters are a reasonable challenge for you.

Other systems don't necessarily have thresholds and therefore you can be playing alongside people who are greatly and sometimes obviously, much tougher. I think this is one thing that sets Laby a part.

And again, please feel free to ask any questions.

--------------------
Stacey

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:57 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins