IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Winter elf practicality - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Winter elf practicality, iPhone is frozen
post Nov 16 2015, 10:14 AM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hey chaps.

Having played a few monks over time I should know this but, when do you guys think is a good table to buy practical outlook (bracket pure, buy as 1st class warrior)? I e got the rest of my spend memorised from cough ...a while back but had forgotten this lil nugget of goodness.

Cheers in advance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Leo
post Nov 16 2015, 10:45 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 44

QUOTE(Brucifer @ Nov 16 2015, 10:14 AM) *
Hey chaps.

Having played a few monks over time I should know this but, when do you guys think is a good table to buy practical outlook (bracket pure, buy as 1st class warrior)? I e got the rest of my spend memorised from cough ...a while back but had forgotten this lil nugget of goodness.

Cheers in advance

Presumably you don't want to buy it until the last moment before you buy any warrior abilities from it, otherwise it's just dead points for a while.
I can't remember how much it costs, but if it's only 20 points like some of the buy as warrior abilities then +2 strength for a warrior plus practical outlook should be cheaper than +2 strength for a monk, so you'll be able to slip it into your spend without wasting points fairly early on.
In my experience there's more than 1500 points worth of just monk stuff and vital immunities to buy before table 9, so unless your plan is quin in B it can probably wait until table 8 at least.

+Quote Post
post Nov 16 2015, 10:57 AM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

That's what I was thinking. Cheers for the reply.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 09:53 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins