IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Disagreement and resignation - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Disagreement and resignation, Public post to Amlas from Ningyou Dansu
LauraSB
post Jan 5 2018, 09:43 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,111

After some deliberation, I have decided to disagree with the judgement of Kazan Toshimoko from being made an outlaw on the sole proven grounds of being an Oni. All other grounds for outlawhood have been thrown out or have no evidence.I know where my mat is, and shall commit seppukku on the 13th day of this month.

I will not use my position as Keiyaku to overthrow the judgement, not because of my chance of losing my position, but because I would never want to abuse my position.

This position was offered to me, and it is currently an impossible one for me. As such I wish to resign from it, but would kindly request that I remain 'magistrate' of the crane Lands.

I would like to explain my view as to why this position is currently not viable, This is a position of law, I was told it would work in a similar way to the magistrate of the west, who one of the major key rules are not attacking and killing fellow mercenaries .
Law and hour should work together, but they are not the same, we have the Jade code, but it is not law, and many do not follow it or follow it to a less strict degree.

Having our own magistrate system I felt would allow for the east to have honourable duels to be presided over and take place and a 2nd during seppuku to not cause outlawed from seers, and I deemed a great step forward. However there are no laws to in stone, meaning such a position is difficult to perform, so I followed the western guidelines. This has meant I had to trial Naga, who was then a friend, for killing someone, the response to this was threats to the accuser, and a mountain of evidence supplied that against him, as such the judgement was an execution, and eye for an eye as such.

I was simply doing my job, but I feel that this has lead a certain amount of revenge wanted against me.

The jade code is a important way to live, but is not a law system to follow, it should be used as a guideline to live life with honour, but it seems some without true honour like to use it as a way to get people to retaliate and get them into situations that they should not be in.
I have always been a servant, once it was simple, serving lord's tea and sake, and now I serve the emperor, and I shall continue to do so, as I Lord of a clan, that is what we should always do. The lord serve the emperor, the samurai serve the lord, this is our way, and this is the way of Amalesian honour
I would like to thank Woodrow-sama giving me this position, and I hope a more suitable replacement can be found.

Ningyou Dansu
Daimyo of the Crane Clan

--------------------
Laura

Known to occasionally play;

Xue Yanshi- crazy fairy Kensai with death wish
Ningyou Dansu - Crane Daimyo- Honoured One, Celestial Mind (Mystic plus)
Supai- Awakener
Serenity - Tainted Ramillion shard, Absent Blade (budoka/ warrior priest)
Esmerelda Dawbringer - Human Noble, Pure Priest
Lilith Darkthorn - Blauz, Assassin/Wizard
Bayushi Nanori - Amles Human, Warrior
Devana - Nightsoil, Silver Wizard
Opal - Dwarf, 'stone' Guardian (forest guardian)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:30 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins