IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The False Duke? - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The False Duke?, A tavern in rural Mordred's Rest
Will
post May 7 2018, 07:51 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

"So look ere, did you know that that Mallerstang is a Duke now?!". The toothless old farmer was well into his cups and gesticulating wildly, slopping his rather weak ale in his companion's lap. With a look of disdain they replied.

"No father, that is not correct. He has not been appointed as such yet". The elder of the two laughed with a gummy smile in response.

"Then ee must be breakin' some sorta law then! You can't go around pretending stuff like that. I'd be thrown in the cells, or sent to the nearest Shaehan temple to get my head cleared". The younger shrugged.

"I don't much care for that the mercenaries get up to. They can call themselves whatever they like, it wont make any difference to our lives."

Outside, the still charred remains of a farm house stood as an eerie reminder of the ravages of the demons some years previous.

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:10 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins