IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Thank you - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thank you
Will
post Nov 7 2016, 12:48 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Thanks to Edd for a very appropriate guild special, was very cool to have Latona with us smile.gif

It's really difficult to write firstly fora Shaehan GS and secondly for one of such massive points discrepancy. So well done and thank you for a really intetesting and morally defining day.

Thanks also to our monster team of Andy, Toby and sometimes Dan.

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Nov 7 2016, 05:48 AM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Will @ Nov 7 2016, 12:48 AM) *
Thanks to Edd for a very appropriate guild special, was very cool to have Latona with us smile.gif

It's really difficult to write firstly fora Shaehan GS and secondly for one of such massive points discrepancy. So well done and thank you for a really intetesting and morally defining day.

Thanks also to our monster team of Andy, Toby and sometimes Dan.

My thanks also was good fun

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Nov 7 2016, 04:34 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 7

A big thank you from me too. It was lovely seeing old and new faces, even if it was extremely daunting after such a long absence.. I hope everyone else had a good day too. I was completely drained by the end.

Thank you too, to our poor low level sacrificial pawn..

Thanks to Edd. I can appreciate that writing for the church isn't the easiest thing to do, and to our very patient monster crew..

Rach
Xxxx

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Nov 8 2016, 06:10 PM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 48

I missed a Latona return appearance? Booooooo!

Matt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:19 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins