IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Themeday Monday 13th of April, thresholds
Which threshold for second party?
What threshold should the second party for the 13th of April themeday be?
pre-8th level [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Max 250 [ 5 ] ** [12.20%]
Max 750 [ 15 ] ** [36.59%]
Max 1500 [ 3 ] ** [7.32%]
Max 3000 [ 5 ] ** [12.20%]
Max 4000 [ 3 ] ** [7.32%]
Max 5,250 [ 10 ] ** [24.39%]
other pre-5,250 threshold (like max 1,108 points cos thats how many points my character has ;) ) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 41
Guests cannot vote 
abyatt
post Mar 3 2009, 06:36 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

So,

We now have a second referee for the April 13th themeday, so all that is left is to decide the threshold for the second party.
The "primary" group is going to be max 2,000 (as per the event booking - its what 14 people have booked onto so would be unfair to change it now)

The second group could be any threshold upto and including a max 5,250 (we're not going to have any higher than that so that the two parties are at least fairly close to eachother in points terms)

As there are some interested in a lower threshold, and other in a high threshold (and as we haven't had a poll for a while now), I thought I'd start this poll.

Feel free to vote even if you can't make this particular event as it may give us some useful information in looking at thresholds for the other bank holidays this year.

Thanks,
Andy

--------------------
Damn I love muggles
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
abyatt
post Mar 5 2009, 01:38 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I think we're going to go for the max 750 for the April themeday.

I'm currently working on a ref team for the May themeday, which we're going to look to put at two parties at the higher end of the points threshold - so hopefully this will give most people a chance to play the character of their choice over the two events.

Thanks,
Andy

--------------------
Damn I love muggles
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 05:56 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins