Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Up and Coming Adventures, Monsters & Players Required Urgently
Rachael B
post Dec 3 2007, 11:10 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

This is just a quick heads up to all players/Refs, potential monsters ect.

There are a number of adventures over the coming weekends (including this weekend!) that are very much in danger of not running properly due to a lack of monsters and in some cases players!

If you think you should be booked to monster or play can you please check and if not please do so. Posts on the forums will not be taken as confirmation that you are booked to play or monster.

I would also like to remind people of the benefits of booking as a Ref Team! (Ref Teams comprise of the Ref rolleyes.gif , A-Ref and max of 2 monsters and must be booked no later than the Tuesday beforehand, and for the the Ref has to be aware he has one please!! ) The 2 Monsters & A-Refs gain the benefit of extra credits and monster points. The Ref gets to co-ordinate with his crew in advance, and possibly get their team to help by writing a few encounters.. ohmy.gif and dish out NCP parts in advance. The main benefit though is that the core Ref Team will not be split up to crew other events. If you have gone to the effort to arrange monster crew and brief them on the adventure why should you be penalised..(unless of course you end up with half the world and his mum crewing your dungeon wink.gif )

Many thanks
Rachael
cool.gif

Ref Team pay:
A-Ref: 5 Credits, 40 monster points & 2 Ref points for the whole day.
Monsters: 5 Credits & 40 monster points for the whole day

Just remember you have to be booked by the Tuesday before the event!

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Jan 7 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

UNBALANCED SHADOW LEGION - SUNDAY 13TH JANUARY.

Regretably it has been necessary to cancel this event due to lack of interest.
All booked to play have been advised by email.

The organiser is looking for a suitable date in the future to re-book. If any Referee would be interested in running a future unbalanced event for this guild please contact the bookings line.

Many thanks
Rachael

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Jan 7 2008, 01:26 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

BLACK HAND GUILD SPECIAL - SATURDAY 9th FEBRUARY.

This Dungeon has been cancelled at the request of the organiser.
All those booked to play have been advised by email.

This space is now running as an Open Max 500.

Many thanks
Rachael

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Jan 11 2008, 03:28 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

THE YOUNG PLAYER DUNGEON THIS SATURDAY IS IN DANGER OF BEING CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF PLAYERS!!

CURRENTLY THERE ARE ONLY 4 PLAYERS IN THE MORNING & 4 IN THE AFTERNOON.

IF YOU ARE INTENDING TO PLAY THIS THEN PLEASE BOOK ON NOW

AS OF 5pm TODAY THE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FOR 2 WEEKS, SO THE PHONE WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Jan 11 2008, 04:10 PM
Post #5

Mercenary

There are a number of dungeons running this Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th Jan that are in need of monsters in order to run properly.

If anyone can spare a day or if any of the players knows someone thay can call in a favour from, now may be a good time!

Rach

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Feb 12 2008, 10:49 AM
Post #6

Mercenary

Yup.. It's this old one again..

This Saturday there is a Max 1500 & Max 3000 Halgar Themed dungeon, both in sore need of players & crew.

If you have any a character with connections to the City of Halgar, one of it's noble Houses, the Legions, or any of the following Guilds:
- Knights (and any of their associated professional guilds)
- ICOB
- Farseekers
- Church of Elbereth
- St Michael
- Shaehan
- Hell Company
- Rose Thorn
- Spellbound Blade
- Dead Heroes
- Fractured Thought
- Buggledexters

and you would like to play (or you'd just like to monster) please book on.
(If you're in any doubt as to whether or not you can play please feel free to contact Julian Wiffen as city Governor to confirm)

Rachael

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Mar 5 2008, 03:54 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

This Saturday 8th March Giles Anderson & Crew have very kindly amended & opened up their Myths Lead dungeon.

It is now set as a Max 750 Threshold and any non-evil characters are welcome to book on.

Many thanks
Rachael

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Apr 1 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #8

Mercenary

SATURDAY 5TH APRIL Young Players

I know it is only Tuesday at the moment, but currently there is only 1 player booked on to the morning session Young Player event this Saturday, and none booked to play the afternoon!!

Realistically there will need to be at least 6-8 players booked on to each section in order for each Young Player section to go ahead.

I will be check this booking through out the week and will be deciding by Thursday evening whether or not Saturday will be cancelled, so if you wish to play it would be a good idea to book on ASAP!!

Rachael

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 04:53 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins