> Out of Character Forum, Saturday 3rd May
Rachael B
post Apr 27 2008, 01:48 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that the Clubmembers AGM is being held in the Chislehurst Caves Cafe from 7:30 next Saturday (3rd May). This is mainly to enable the young players to join in for a change wink.gif .

It's open to all clubmembers. Free tea and coffee will be available all evening, and a limited amount of beer will be available to purchase from the cafe on the night for those of age. As always, please be responsible if you decide to drink.

Once again this is your chance to give your feedback over the last year, and to give your input for the next years planned projects and any suggestions or ideas you may have.

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 07:58 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins