IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A Quick Return - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Quick Return
BBB
post Mar 2 2014, 04:52 PM
Post #1

Deity

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Right,

This new body the boss hammered out for me feels great. Not sure if he was quite finished making it as I seem to be back in record time. I've not done this wheel of life thing before but I get the impression what should have taken the best part of half a year took just weeks for my spirit to return. Don't get me wrong I'm not complainin' but I get the feeling that something wasn't quite right with the transition of vitae and something interfered, I was lucky and whatever happened didn't mess things up for me but have a sneaking suspicion it might have.

Anyway that's something I'll leave for learned people work on. Not sure how soon I'll be able to get used to this new body and get the smithy up and running but its probably going to be faster than if I hadn't been sped back to the world.

William The Smith
Disciple of The Forge

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Mar 2 2014, 08:20 PM
Post #2

Steve Louch

Member No.: 108

QUOTE(BBB @ Mar 2 2014, 04:52 PM) *
Right,

This new body the boss hammered out for me feels great. Not sure if he was quite finished making it as I seem to be back in record time. I've not done this wheel of life thing before but I get the impression what should have taken the best part of half a year took just weeks for my spirit to return. Don't get me wrong I'm not complainin' but I get the feeling that something wasn't quite right with the transition of vitae and something interfered, I was lucky and whatever happened didn't mess things up for me but have a sneaking suspicion it might have.

Anyway that's something I'll leave for learned people work on. Not sure how soon I'll be able to get used to this new body and get the smithy up and running but its probably going to be faster than if I hadn't been sped back to the world.

William The Smith
Disciple of The Forge

Well I did my best to get you back and ready is a swift time, but even to me it seems rather swift.

Either way no time for slacking.

Jander

+Quote Post
giles
post Mar 2 2014, 09:01 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 68

Well I'm glad you are back William - was sad to hear you had passed away. I may be a rather poor Warsmith (my suits of magical armour are nothing to write home about) - but I would advise informing the wider mercenary community of this strange new development, and when you are free and if you would like, join me for dinner in Halgar to celebrate your return, I'll get together some of the Ochrefel lot.

Nev.

+Quote Post
BBB
post Mar 2 2014, 11:10 PM
Post #4

Deity

Member No.: 25

Hey Nev, I hear you're all important in Halgar now. Will have to pop down at some point.

As you've suggested I've let people know about the possible odd stuff concerning my return.

William

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:28 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins