IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Spiritual Armours - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spiritual Armours
ChrisAndrews
post May 13 2011, 10:13 PM
Post #1

Tiffer

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

I am looking at studying further into crafting Spiritual Armours - is there a market for this do people think?

I am able to craft them, but would be looking into reducing wastage and cost as well as crafting death wards should there be interest.

(Also I'm assuming that using this Church as a place for business is allowed, given that the Warsmiths don't have such halls?)

Uhtred
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post May 13 2011, 10:17 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

QUOTE(ChrisAndrews @ May 13 2011, 11:13 PM) *
I am looking at studying further into crafting Spiritual Armours - is there a market for this do people think?

I am able to craft them, but would be looking into reducing wastage and cost as well as crafting death wards should there be interest.

(Also I'm assuming that using this Church as a place for business is allowed, given that the Warsmiths don't have such halls?)

Uhtred

Yes its fine to use these halls Uhtred, all Warsmiths are more then welcome here to discuss things or advertise. Any private church matters will be clearly marked as such.

I have had a few people ask me about spiritually empowered armour, I will send them your way in future. I think with all crafting, if its worth doing, it is worth doing well.

Gerehand

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:20 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins