IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Myron Forces - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Myron Forces
post Sep 20 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Faithful of the Forge

I trust you will forgive my intrusion in a place that is not of the Lady , I have always held the arts of Smithing in some affection however the Starlit path led me elsewhere when I was some two decades younger. I know from words I have heard in the Smiths of Gothiel that you have interest in the metals of Myron , you should know if you do not already their ships of black metal sail the waters near Scarlene , the locals near the coast will tell you more of ship movements were it of interest.

May Starlight Guide you

Croch
Steward of Rites Yana O Elen
Herald of the Starlit Host
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BBB
post Sep 20 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #2

Deity

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Cheers Mate,

That probably needs looking into.

William The Smith
Disciple of The Forge

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 06:01 PM
Post #3

Steve Louch

Group: Members
Member No.: 108

QUOTE(pillers @ Sep 20 2010, 06:33 PM) *
Faithful of the Forge

I trust you will forgive my intrusion in a place that is not of the Lady , I have always held the arts of Smithing in some affection however the Starlit path led me elsewhere when I was some two decades younger. I know from words I have heard in the Smiths of Gothiel that you have interest in the metals of Myron , you should know if you do not already their ships of black metal sail the waters near Scarlene , the locals near the coast will tell you more of ship movements were it of interest.

May Starlight Guide you

Croch
Steward of Rites Yana O Elen
Herald of the Starlit Host

Croch

You are most welcome here, I have heard many a tale of you.

Thank you for the information.

I had not heard of ships of metal, i will inform willock and those involved with the threat of Myron

Jander

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:16 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins