IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Myron weapons - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Myron weapons, Area to identify all aspects of Myronese weapons and equipment
Stevelouch
post Sep 13 2010, 02:04 PM
Post #1

Steve Louch

Group: Members
Member No.: 108

I have investigated the weapons supplied to me from the Bastion after their hard work against the forces working under the Eth;aderacht. There has been some reports made on them an mine is similar and confirms what has been said. I may be able to discover more over time and perhaps then we may be able to halt production for the terrible weapons.

Black steel
Made from the forges within Myron – the metal is impervious to magic of any kind, the stocky Blue Demons make these and these are given to many of the Myronese forces.

Fel iron
Made with the forges within Myron – the metal is a perfect vessel to house the soul of a demon or other unworldly creature – The process is more complex than creating black steel, and these weapons are supernatural when the demons are bound within them.

Bao'Bane

The material used to make these comes from weakness between Realms and makes the metal a poison similar to Cold Iron but more potent. It can cause festering wounds and sickness, extended contact will lead to death. Its nature is such that I felt a hatred to Primus coming from the metal.

I will try to determine if protections can be developed against these weapons.

Jander

THE FORGE
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BBB
post Sep 13 2010, 03:05 PM
Post #2

Deity

Member No.: 25

Erm, I'm a bit confused boss.

Is it really our place to stop the productin of weapons?

Aren't we all about making weapons?

Shouldn't we respect the art and not pass judgement on their manufacture only their wielders?

A weapon's just a tool.

William

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 13 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #3

Steve Louch

QUOTE(BBB @ Sep 13 2010, 04:05 PM) *
Erm, I'm a bit confused boss.

Is it really our place to stop the productin of weapons?

Aren't we all about making weapons?

Shouldn't we respect the art and not pass judgement on their manufacture only their wielders?

A weapon's just a tool.

William

Normally I would say yes, but these are twisted parodies of our Art. The first two types are a skilled way of production that is not want I wish to stop, perhaps I needed to specify.

I would rather we used the information to make armour to protect against such, but the Bane weapons are an abomination of My Primal Nature and directly try to attack me.

Ripping realms apart to gain a substance to make into a weapon is not my nature.

Jander

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Sep 20 2010, 02:29 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 37

Lord, William, and others

I have had a chance to study the Bao'Bane dagger that i have, although was not a pleasent experience.

After a few minutes work I was able to connect to the spirit within it, all i heard was a loud, echoing terror and pain filled scream. The spirit with in it is alive, but not in a flesh and blood way, but much more so then a normal spirit bound to a weapon.

The metal itself has no weakness - it can not be rusted, shattered or broken in any way i am aware of, this includes attempting to negate the spirit and magic from within the metal iteself.

I threw the runes around the dagger, and they started to draw pictures in my mind - a ritual cast on a weakness in the planes causing Primus itself to weep.
Bao'Bane is the tears of Primus crying from the pain..where these tears fall a Bao'bane ore/node is formed and can, and has been, mined.

Seeking guidence from the runes once more, i saw a vision that one rift remains where the tears of Primus are being farmed...a Death Rift one of three. Two of which have already been dealt with but the 3rd remains, and is still being farmed by the forces of the enemy.

Finally i saw warehouses full of ore and being shipped and moved to 3 Forges within the empire but i was unable to tell where.It was being used to craft various weapons, along with golems made of it.

I hope that helps, or at least gives some more information on the metal. I will share it with our brother Knights, and to be passed on.

Gerehand

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:45 PM
Post #5

Steve Louch

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Sep 20 2010, 03:29 PM) *
Lord, William, and others

I have had a chance to study the Bao'Bane dagger that i have, although was not a pleasent experience.

After a few minutes work I was able to connect to the spirit within it, all i heard was a loud, echoing terror and pain filled scream. The spirit with in it is alive, but not in a flesh and blood way, but much more so then a normal spirit bound to a weapon.

The metal itself has no weakness - it can not be rusted, shattered or broken in any way i am aware of, this includes attempting to negate the spirit and magic from within the metal iteself.

I threw the runes around the dagger, and they started to draw pictures in my mind - a ritual cast on a weakness in the planes causing Primus itself to weep.
Bao'Bane is the tears of Primus crying from the pain..where these tears fall a Bao'bane ore/node is formed and can, and has been, mined.

Seeking guidence from the runes once more, i saw a vision that one rift remains where the tears of Primus are being farmed...a Death Rift one of three. Two of which have already been dealt with but the 3rd remains, and is still being farmed by the forces of the enemy.

Finally i saw warehouses full of ore and being shipped and moved to 3 Forges within the empire but i was unable to tell where.It was being used to craft various weapons, along with golems made of it.

I hope that helps, or at least gives some more information on the metal. I will share it with our brother Knights, and to be passed on.

Gerehand

This comfirms my investigations, i will put some notes here that are placed in the area that is secure regarding Myron.

These methods must be stopped, they are disgusting and yes Primus weeps at the effects of it.

If these are the same forges that the black steel is being made then i know of their location, which i have passed to Willock

I will open an other area to discuss what we can do as a Church and as the Empires most skilled Smiths.

Jander

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:47 PM
Post #6

Steve Louch

To the Keeper of the Ore
Keeper,
The rifts have been successful – the 3 planer rifts have reaped there rewards. The Rift of life has been farmed although the empires caused the rift to implode but we had already mined enough for future projects and the legions are being armed with Bao'bane weapons.
The rift of Balance will shortly reveal its secret and the Pen'taligan will be released.
Finally we are using the power of the Death rift to empower the Soul net.
The 4 elemental realms will be left as we do no wish to draw attention of the World Thief

The bao'bane has been the real success and soon will will take it onto the field of battle against the accused ones.
The Songsmith is very pleased, soon she will sing and call forth the first metal star.

Shockai' continues his experiments, I some times I believe he enjoys playing with those we capture to much.

I have received message from Gronok Festerhand that his gnolls are ready to attack the outer towns and villages of Alguz, and they have started to perform the rite of festering soon the disease will spread.

In Darkness we pray
In Metal we Hold
In Myron we serve

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #7

Steve Louch

Master Na'tash
Greetings from the Council of lead – I reply to your request for black steel & Bae'bane – your request has been granted.
Please find enclosed several weapons we have also created for you several black steel golems these are impervious to magical in addition we have spared you 2 Bae'bane Golems, the metal is like poison to those of the empire.

Thank you for sending your prisoners to the Forge I will enjoy experimenting on them – I so do enjoy my work, if you require any further aid please inform the council.

I have enclosed details on the metal and golems and how best to use them and the command process to animate the golems under your command, once this is done it can not be reversed so please be careful – the council would be unhappy if there time was wasted, remember Myron is watching us all always.

In Myron we trust

Shoc'kai
Master Thaumaturgest
MetalSmith to the Council of lead

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #8

Steve Louch

We are ready

We wants to strike and feast open the humans

Shamans have finished the rite and the warriors are eager for blood

Witchdoctors have weaved there magic's and the cauldrons are bubbling

I will not be able to keep my tribes together for long the thirst for the blood you promised and the rewards you said we would get.

We attack soon

Gronok Festerhand

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #9

Steve Louch

To My Darling One Parmonian

You may not remember me, but I have never forgotten you. Every day I have thought how you destroyed my plans and how you slew my beloved Calaborn, every day I curse your name and my anger and powers grow towards you and your death at my hands.

You destroyed him, you crushed his form and you have caused me to be alone for so many years so I will destroy what you love the most your empire and your beloved empress.

The Myronesse have been happy for me to live within there walls and plan your demise now I have enough power to resurrect the 7th legion as a mockery of what they once were, they will aid me and my new found allies in crushing your beloved empire.

By now you must remember me but if you still need help I was imbued with the sire, I was the one Calaborn called love, I was the one to rule by his side until you came through the valley of air and stone until you entered my home.
You slew my covern now its my turn – the years have passed the sires have weakened and my powers grow weak but then I found a new master and now my powers surpass what I once was.

I write this letter so you are forever looking behind you, when a legion dies you will know I helped in there death when your beloved empress suffers she suffers because of you.
I start my hunt today

H.

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #10

Steve Louch

Metal lore

Black steel
Made from the forges within Myron – the metal is impervious to magic of any kind
We can supply as much and as many weapons as any faction / force needs as the process is a simple one, forge a steel weapon in the blood of a primal creature, traitors of the empire gave servants of the Black Lead enough blood to fuel the forges for at least 3 months.

Fel iron
Made with the forges within Myron – the metal is a perfect vessel to house the soul of a demon or other unworldly creature – The process is more complex than creating black steel therefore we will only give those that deserve such a weapon the right to wield one.

Bao'Bane
The poison of the empire – The ore is obtained by creating weaknesses within two realms – a rite is cast open a weakness within planes and then the ore will spawn but the creation of ore and the rite itself normally causes the weakness and planes to implode limiting the amount that can be mined.
The ore once fashioned into weapons or war machines will cause those of the empire to suffer, causing festering wounds and sickness, extended contact will lead to death.

Black Golems
Are constructs of war impervious to magic and able to ignore magical defences, my smiths have tinkered with them so they are physically stronger than normal metal constructs.

To activate I have enclosed some true silver dust – sprinkle over the golem and say the following

:- ''The Name of the golems controller'' is your master obey me

Then the following

:- nelesh noucrum nelar ever'nistrum

This will animate the golem, you must finally instruct it to what to do in no more than 7 words

Bao'bane Golems
The ultimate weapon against the mass forces of the accursed scum – the empire – we do not have a great number of these war machines as all efforts are currently being used in designing the Goliath but we have been able to spare you 2.

They are best used against the legions of the empire or the accused mercenary caste that the empire so freely throws to there death in trying to protect there elders/nobles
Place them near anywhere you wish protected from the empire, they are not as physically tough as some other constructs but there effect against the empire more than makes up for there physical weakness.

They have already been activated – you will simple need to place them where you want them to guard and say the following br]
:- nelesh noucrum nelar ever'nistrum

They will attack anyone not from Myron.

I hope you find this useful and the constructs are put to good use.

IN MYRON WE TRUST

Shoc'kai
Master thaumaturgest
Metalsmith to the council of lead

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:50 PM
Post #11

Steve Louch

WAR REPORT

Masters,
Please see the Brief outline of the CITIES and the war Effort so far, I Will send you a More in-depth report on each one of the city's shortly.

• ALGUZ has a strong core but the surrounding areas are weak and THE Gnolls are ready to destroy the surrounding villages

• Keys is an Easy target, A SCORN has been sent to the city.

• Deci should be handled with care, the IRON HAND are trying to cause chaos from within

• EARTHHOLM will be dealt with by LORD HIGH MATRIARCH MAL'KESH

• Gothiel is protected by the Church of ELBERETH.

• HALGAR – CAPITAL CITY, Will be the last to fall

• THE REST – home of the KNIGHTS OF THE land and a strong hold to the Church of ST Michael

• SCARLENE will be the infiltrated by the IRON HAND and the Forces of the FLESH EATER will target this city

• Bildteve – Will be attacked from the seA by a summoned host, Lord HIGH Matriarch An'dal'hol will perform the negotiations and summonations

• We are currently moving Forces South so that we can infiltrate the Cities of Sellaville and Thimon

OUR Forces will continue to expand, The BLACK LEAD have already been a success to our efforts and the IRON HAND continue to infiltrate the cities of the accursed scum - THE EMPIRE
The SKIES of the Blood have come into our ranks and will face our enemies soon
THE Servants of the Flesh eater are moving south Will soon take the the Accursed scum – the EMPIRE by surprise.

Finally we have more news on the Star song – we have found 4 possible stars that will be effected by the metal's song, we shall speak more on this soon

Your Servant
In Myron we trust
WAR ritualist Narsala

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:50 PM
Post #12

Steve Louch

To the Keep of the Ore
Keeper,
The rifts are going as planned – we have groups at each rift, one has already been sabotaged , 2 will follow shortly leaving just the 4 elemental rifts to conquer.
Shockai's experiment has worked beyond all expectations, I have enclosed some of our findings, the metal is as hard as iron and appears to be harmful if crafted by a Metal Caller Smith to those we seek to defeat.
We have made contact to a group of mercenaries that wish to betray there false ruler the one the accursed ones call ''THE EMPRESS'' we will ask them shortly to aid us.
We have also made contact under the guise of the IRON HAND a group of mercenaries that will aid us unknowingly, the labyrithians appear easy to fool.
The IRON HAND has started to infiltrate the empire, I have placed a map within my notes to show you its progress.
The gnoll's number grow and are eager to fight in addition they have started a calling to all tribes of the mountains, they have summoned something called the carrier and they are brewing a plague that will unleash when the time is right.
Finally we have more news on the Star song – we have found 4 possible stars that will be effected by the metal's song, we shall speak more on this soon.

In Darkness we pray
In Metal we Hold
In Myron we serve

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #13

Steve Louch

Master,
I am your servant.

The first realm has been sabotaged and it is ready for you and MASTER BLACK to come thru and
build the Keep.
We had little trouble with the guardians and the natives of the realm put up some resistance
but now we have them working – those that will not work will be feed to the forge.
The Weapons and armour will be shipped to the capital and the BLACK GOLEMS will be used to
bolster our forces against the empire.

I have not heard from the Master Seekers yet but I'm sure they will be contacting me soon to tell me how the efforts go.

The efforts of Master Shokai have proved successful and the the broken realm has been
perfect to spawn the fel iron. The ritual empowered by the primal guardian has been beyond
all expectations although there is a minor concern that creatures from the mittlenacht have been
seen near to the Black Keep.
We are using the natives to mine the ore, when we have enough we will evacuate the realm
and leave it to imploding killing the natives and destroying any evidence that we were ever here.

Finally I have news on the IRON HAND they are slowly infiltrating one or two of the empires cities
and we will continue to slowly seep into the cities of the empire like a disease until we are ready
to strike – taking the heart out of the empire and making it fall.

In Darkness we pray
In Metal we hold
In Myron we serve

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:52 PM
Post #14

Steve Louch

Report of Slavery

Currently we have

Humanoids

UNITS OF ORE
BAOBANE IRON

BLACK STEEL

REPORT OF DISTURBANCES

• A Group of mercenaries found the RIFT and now have been taken to the capital for interrogation
• THE REALM IS UNSTABLE AND THERE HAS BEEN SEVERAL REPORTS OF CONFLICT BETWEEN RIFT BEASTS AND SOME OF OUR PATROLS
• WE HAVE LOST A LARGE CONTINGENT OF GRUNTS IN AN effort to destroy an ELDER of ROCK – WE HAVE HURT IT AND WILL LEAVE IT TO DIE WHEN the REALM IMPLODES

iN DARKENESS WE PRAY
iN METAL WE HOLD
iN Myron we serve

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:52 PM
Post #15

Steve Louch

It is foretold that the beast will come and destroy there
haven

Those that survived moved on led by there masters

It is foretold by those that know that their king will return

He will ride on the back of your nightmares

The messenger of Death

He Lies to the betrayer, the lady of screams

He waits for his true master to awaken, the King and his Son

He is the bringer of the end of souls

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:53 PM
Post #16

Steve Louch

To Remus HalfHand
Servant of the Empire
Brother and a Friend

Remus,
Its been 6 days now that I have gone undetected amongst these fiends from Myron, they are unlike any demon I have even seen, intelligent and organised, the ones near the rift seem to be basic solders although I have seen several that what would appear more senior in rank and power.

What I can tell is that a large group of Black Lead demons entered the rift maybe 40 in total with them were 3 demons that seemed to command respect and lead the group, I saw 2 of these wield magics that seem alien to primus and the 7 orders of magic and the 5 lesser drakes, the 3rd was more martial but with powers over the darkness.

Since the group entered the rift – I have seen no one else enter or come back thru it, the remaining demons have just put protections in place and are waiting.

You will find with this letter a series of notes I have made on the demons I have seen and what I have heard some say.
They speak in an alien tongue but sometimes I've been able to understand some of what they say.

If anyone other than my brother is reading this please ensure my brother and the empire are aware of my findings.

Brother,
I guess if your reading this I am dead
take care brother
Be strong in the days to come

Nathan Halfhand
Servant to the Empire

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:53 PM
Post #17

Steve Louch

Notes on the demons known as the black lead.

The Demons of the black lead appear to be master of metal, able to manipulate it into many forms, from making armour as strong as rock but as light as leather to producing ore that is alien to primus.

80% of all the black lead demons I see have been the basic grunt type – unfortunately there does seem to be a fair few of these, this is down to there realm/hell/plane being destroyed by something known as the world thief – see my notes on a story I heard one say around a fire 2 nights ago.

The grunts seem to be quite tough but they are constantly saying they are small and there masters are tall – I have yet to see any ''TALL' Black lead demons all seem to be a standard humanoid size but all are built stocky with a faint blue skin and metallic factual hair, some have described them dwarf like but in reality they are nothing like our short cousins bar there interest in all things metal.

From what I can tell the grunts have a limited control over metal and are used as the front line troops or workers

In addition I have heard some of the demon speak about Metal callers these would be there wizards able to manipulate metal and call forth the power of lightning. These seem to wield strange metallic rods and I have heard tale of metal melt or turn away in there presence.

Next I have seen many strange hound like beast, all being controlled by individuals called handlers – the beast seem to be passive whilst near a handler but when left alone they are aggressive and there drool is like acid.

Finally amongst the Black lead I have seen those that call themselves stalker these I have to be careful as I sense that could see me or tell I am not what I appear to be if given the chance, I have only ever seen them carry knives so I guess they are of the more stealthy class of demon.

They also mention that the council of lead, I'm guessing from what I have heard these are there elders or the ones that pull the strings as a city has a ruling council it appears the black lead have much the same. (see additional notes on names)

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:54 PM
Post #18

Steve Louch

An extract from a story I heard the Black lead demons tell whilst I was spying on them.

When the World Thief came to devour our world, many of the greatest sold themselves to Myron as a place to escape to. These, the best of them and their chattels came armoured in their enchanted armour, with lead as light as wood and stronger than iron, proof against fire and much magic as it flowed, melted and formed anew before it touched the wielder.

These, now the ‘Black Lead’ were amongst the first to journey out from Myron before even the Death Wards were lowered. They went because Myron knew so very little about the Empire as it was for much of the last ten years, and rather sketchy about it even before that time. The Black Lead cared not for the reasons of the Magiarchs, and certainly not that of the Eth’Adaracht who featured in their own myths. They were content enough to prowl the Braekens, to take captives, to torture them and learn what there was to learn. They were good at it too.

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:54 PM
Post #19

Steve Louch

Master Darkal
I write to inform you that your are to enter the rift as soon as you are ready we believe the scum empire will soon be following you – you are to side with one side or the other and ensure the balance is broken.
Once you have achieved this I would suggest you return to me as I have several other tasks I need you to perform.

Dark Death Swift of Night has his group entering the rift of death. The death rift will fuel the soul net and will be tainted so that the baebane ore can be mined from the weakness this causes but this will mean we only have 4 weeks before the realm itself implodes, lets hope this time the scum empire do not get involved.

When you return to me I wish you to gather a group and retrieve two Song-stars that we have found, both of which the Songsmith says are capable to hold the rite of the falling star, this is your priority once you have finished wit the rift of balance as its about time we showed the scum empire the powers of the Songsmith and her song.

Finally you are to send a messenger to Darius of the IRON HAND. I need to find out from him what the situation is with Port Meire as it would appear the scum empire is now fight wars on more than on front so it maybe time to unleash the gnolls and the rite of feasting.

I expect your report or arrive to be soon, do not fail me.

In Myron we Trust

Shoc'kai
Master Thauamatagist
Metal smith to the Council of lead

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Sep 20 2010, 02:55 PM
Post #20

Steve Louch

Seeker Morgar'th
Greetings from the Council of Lead, I am aware that you are currently busy with the protections of the rift of balance but I need to to contact Fel'ander of the IRON HAND as a matter of urgency.
It has come to our attention that there is an individual within the empire that may be able to fool our plans – he is of the 1st a entity know as the Bone man, his knowledge of rituals and how to cast and counter them is to great to be left alone.
The scum Empire don't even know the power of the 1st but should they he would / could stop the scorns and maybe more, therefore we wish to speak to the grand master to pay and a agree a contract for his work.
The 1st must die before he is found by the Scum empire and before they realise his power – it was only by luck and the finding of a vandaling stone that we ourselves saw him as a threat.

I can can be contacted by the usual means

nelesh noucrum nelar evernistrum

I In myron we trust

Shoc'kai
Master thuamatagist
Metal smith of the council of lead

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:31 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins