IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Gaolthis strikes again! - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gaolthis strikes again!, To everyone involved with the 29th/10 and Jules's 4day
Lizzie
post Nov 6 2017, 07:46 PM
Post #1

Levy

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2,870

Evening all!

So for everyone who traveled to Sildêyuir with me for a few days and wasn't there Sunsday the 29th, I thought it would be appropriate to let you know what has happened.

We received a letter from Agent Tompkins informing us that there had been some activity in a cave bordering the southern Baronies known as the final resting place of Gaolthis- The vampire who worked with Rey'Lathian.

Slinky, myself and a group of mercenaries went to the site and we found ourselves entangled in vines and Gaolthis stood before us yet again but finding amusement in our state. With him were a pack of werewolves which seem to be new people he is working with. When Gaolthis left he kidnapped Agent Tompkins, released us and set the wolves onto us.
The vines that entangled us looked the same as the Gaolthis tree vines which leads me to believe that he is planning/ has brought it back, countering what we did at Sildêyuir.

We ventured further into the caves and found many more werewolves, including the Alpha and Beta wolves. We also managed to rescue Agent Tompkins who gathered more information about the caves, revealing that there are many many levels going down which I highly believe we should explore further. There's multiple ways down but as we attempted to reach the next level, we came across a vile vampire.

I don't believe we got his name but he has a sick obsession with killing women. He had marks that he has scratched into his own skin to count how many he has killed as when he killed me, before leaving he scratched another into his skin and then disappeared.

We saw no signs of Draconians which is good at least!

To those who wish to join me going further into the caves, we must devise a way we are going to access more levels and a date that we should do it.
I understand that we may have opened a way down there but unfortunately that seems to be a way filled with water. Naturally I'm already against going this route because of what I am and the disadvantage it would put me at, but I also believe that not many people can breathe under water.

The way I would prefer to go is through a way blocked by lava. If we can find a way to block off the stream then I think this is the path we should go.

The final option is blocked off by many rocks. We could send some people to mine through but we dont know what is on the other side and I am worried about them being turned into werewolves or being killed by the two vampires that lurk. So I'm against this way as well for the safety of the innocent.

We should also take note of how to cure the werewolves curse. Silver dust and a blessing. This is essential as we must save everyone we can.

I request that Agent Tarkin opens the shielded chambers again so this can be discussed in further detail.

(Side note, it looks like we will be getting Slinky's tower!)

Regards,

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

Æther - (DNDBD) Titanic Fire angel, Valkyrie - Team Titan, still doesn't like puns, isnt a puppy.
Darcy - Half dark elf/cat, pathfinder/Duellist - Basically Puss In Boots but from Deci, good with traps.
Sosen Rein-bo - Rainbow fae, The Kami of Magic, Disenchanter.
Amesha Kabriri - Ghoulish ishmaic hermit priest.
Cro - Black orc - The better twin.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Nov 6 2017, 08:22 PM
Post #2

Heldsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 388

Æther,

Many thanks for the report and the safe return of Agent Tompkins.

I have my own shielded chambers now which you are of course more than welcome to use. There's still some spiders and mice in the walls, so pay no heed to any faint scratching noises you may hear. I think the wall cavities might be quite dusty too, so the occasional sneeze, cough, or scraping noise should probably also be ignored. It's just the mice...

Tarkin.

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
[REDACTED] Tarkin (Black Seer)
Tubbs (Fated Friar)
Shugoki (250pts Amlesian ogre magi warrior of the jewel)

+Quote Post
Lizzie
post Nov 6 2017, 09:14 PM
Post #3

Levy

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2,870

A few mice and a bit of dust wont hurt.. it certainly isn't our biggest problem.

Æther

--------------------
Lizzie

Æther - (DNDBD) Titanic Fire angel, Valkyrie - Team Titan, still doesn't like puns, isnt a puppy.
Darcy - Half dark elf/cat, pathfinder/Duellist - Basically Puss In Boots but from Deci, good with traps.
Sosen Rein-bo - Rainbow fae, The Kami of Magic, Disenchanter.
Amesha Kabriri - Ghoulish ishmaic hermit priest.
Cro - Black orc - The better twin.

+Quote Post
Will
post Nov 6 2017, 09:29 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 158

I am here to lend my aid as needed.

Please let me know if you wish me to scry on anything.

Kesira

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
MarkD
post Nov 7 2017, 10:28 PM
Post #5

Militiaman

Member No.: 2,413

The Hearthlending and I will seek to avoid conflict with the wolves wherever possible, since we consider ourselves to be close allies with all wolves, however if they are aiding Gaolthis in any way, then this must of course be stopped.

I have spoken with Ashalan and asked what he knows of Gaolthis and the tree itself, but frustratingly his memories surrounding it seem clouded. As such I will be poring over our ancient tomes to see if he has ever cropped up before in our history.

It saddens me to hear of your death so soon after you walk among us once more Aether. This other, twisted vampire clearly does not realise what a mistake he has made attacking you. If you need anything, you need only ask, and the Hearthlending will aspire to provide.

Hermish Hashmere,
Proud Member of Team Titan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:55 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins