IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A Sheppard's Return! - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Sheppard's Return!, IC: From Lithmore! :)
post Mar 4 2012, 02:22 AM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Greeting All,

Our Lord has chosen to return me and for this I am glad for although I can see you have done much whilst I have been gone, and you have achieved much, I fear that our work is far from done.

My thanks to you all for you kind words and I only hope I can strive to be the best Sheppard I can. My thanks to Eliane who has done a great job of being our lord’s voice and I am glad my legacy served you well.

I will spend the rest of the night in prayer and then travel out as I believe that our lord has reason to return me this day to Port Miere. I will travel to the local hire hall and see what is required. If any would wish to meet and travel with me you would be most welcome.

There is much that has gone on which I have still to read more on but I’m glad to hear that Asmalev's Spirit (Nydor) is finally at rest and welcome his Swordsmen (and women) to our side as allies. I also feel I must mention that I am most impressed by the cradles continuing empowerment and the resulting Cradle town; I will meet with Ben and the council as soon as I am able. And will also find time to greet Isobelle.

I am greatly concerned over House Allockra and specifically his growing lands and Illivah Wyre (the Glass Lord). The news of Vanity (Amellia) and Charlotte brings great weight to my heart and we must aid them. I also feel it would be wise for us to finish House Bamael & Avoul and ease the suffering to the south of the highlands.

Anyway I must take some time to rest as I am not as I once was.

In Protection
Lithmore
High Priest of Mortai
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Mar 4 2012, 04:35 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 111

Welcome back.

In more recent news you may have missed. Avoul and Bamael were both slain when last the church gathered, and the realm of Oblivion was destroyed. House Bamael is no more and though House Oblivion and Vanity remain still, hopefully now there is a chance for her freedom and salvation. I worry also at Allockra's hand in this, though cannot fathom the game he currently plays.

Arvalath

+Quote Post
post Mar 7 2012, 06:49 PM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

Greeting Again,

Firstly I give my thanks to Lorias, Victor and Julias for their assistance in Port Miere. We achived much and you all served the lord well, we should travel to Tornal again soon and finish what we have started.

It is great new to hear of the end of the realm of Oblivion and the final release of House Bamael, I think next we should seek to strike out against Oblivion herself. Has anyone yet spoken to Rachel (Lizzie’s daughter) to seek assistance? Or Constantine to see if he can craft something to hold this fragment of the god or if it can be captured into the existing fragment?

What has become of and what happened at Barrow Blight/Kloss Manor?

My concern of House Allockra is ever growing and I am beginning to have fears that he may be using us!!

In Protection
Lithmore
High Priest of Mortai

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Mar 7 2012, 07:39 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 111

Iristan will use everyone and everything he can in his plans. I don't doubt that he has some grand scheme at play here. What though, I have no clue, which is likely his intent.

Arvalath

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Mar 7 2012, 10:31 PM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 7

Welcome home Lithmore.

Latona

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Mar 7 2012, 10:35 PM
Post #6

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

You're welcome.

Garath

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:35 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins