IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Thursdays - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thursdays, January, and moving on
Netheril
post Jan 1 2018, 12:28 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

First off, anyone willing to ref a max 10k unbalanced Thursday in January? Would like to play this month, but already reffing the tribal bash so wont be able to play unless on a Thursday. So on the unlikely chance someone does offer to ref, can possibly/probably rope Jamie into a reffing for you and Ben D into crewing! Thursday 25th probably best to give time to sort.

Moving on, from Feb onwards, I would really like to get Thursdays up and running again. I don't currently have any reffing commitments after January. So would be willing to ref some Thursdays. My preference would be ref one month, play one month but could be persuaded to ref a 3 part mini campaign, either within my current campaign or something new and standalone.

I think level has to be something like max 5k or max 10k unbalanced to get the player numbers, but they've worked well in the past with a wide points spread. I'd be happy to play or ref at either threshold. Though max 5k I'd only be around 2k, but like I say so long as ref knows and allows for the pts spread they work fine.

So yea, just looking to see if anyone else willing to ref some too. And would anyone outside the usual regulars be interested and available in playing or crewing some / lots of Thursdays?

And as a reminder for those who may not know, Thursdays are triple lengths, so up to 165 pts available. And everyone who plays or crews gets a 15 ISP thank you that must be used (cant be stacked up). Always a chill day, and lots of fun having longer adventures with the run of the whole caves.

Cheers,

Sean
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kail
post Jan 1 2018, 01:58 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 644

I'm hoping to help out with some of these and crew them.

Edd

+Quote Post
Forefallen
post Jan 1 2018, 02:07 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,026

Assuming they fall on the right days ( I can take every other Thursday off) I could be keen

--------------------
QUOTE(Jack)
Only the good die young.

Many characters, long signature got boring.
- Guild head of Frontline, Wahadamune and Children of the Dusk, PM me for permission to join if needed!
- Head of the Fae Court of Delirium Noble House, PM for any info you need!
- Yes I will ref your guild special or campaign!

+Quote Post
whiteknight
post Jan 1 2018, 02:32 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,472

I can always book on these - BUT need to be more certain they are going to run as I cannot very easily make my days work at late notice.

Reffing - I would be happy to ref but a max 1K is my limit - have a very good triple length ready nearly.

I think we may get more interest at a lower level too.

Rich

--------------------
Sh*t - Son of Git, Squire of the Order of Dragons - 8K
Fitz Blizzard - Winter Elf Scout - 900 points

+Quote Post
FlorenceWarren
post Jan 1 2018, 03:00 PM
Post #5

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,112

QUOTE(whiteknight @ Jan 1 2018, 02:32 PM) *
I can always book on these - BUT need to be more certain they are going to run as I cannot very easily make my days work at late notice.

Reffing - I would be happy to ref but a max 1K is my limit - have a very good triple length ready nearly.

Rich

At a lower level Paul & I would be up for it, it's easier for me to get weekdays off than weekends!

Flo

--------------------
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." - H.P Lovecraft

Florence
----------
Taris - Anti-Elf Causing priest.
Vex - Ratfolk Scout.
Rye - Elysian Pure Priest.
Fester - Ratfolk "Warrior" Assassin.
Charlie - Ratfolk Healing Priest - RIP.
Bean - Human Blademaster.
Josephine Flashblade - *That* Noble Monk...

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Jan 2 2018, 11:28 AM
Post #6

Mercenary

QUOTE(whiteknight @ Jan 1 2018, 02:32 PM) *

Rich

I'd be up for playing a max 1k this January, say Jan 25th, if Rich be ready to ref this then?

Anyone else?

Only reason I suggested max 5k or max 10k unbalanced is I didn't think we would get the player numbers without a relatively wide spread, but be very happy to play any level really.

Cheers,

Sean

+Quote Post
whiteknight
post Jan 2 2018, 12:05 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,472

QUOTE(Netheril @ Jan 2 2018, 11:28 AM) *
I'd be up for playing a max 1k this January, say Jan 25th, if Rich be ready to ref this then?

Anyone else?

Only reason I suggested max 5k or max 10k unbalanced is I didn't think we would get the player numbers without a relatively wide spread, but be very happy to play any level really.

Cheers,

Sean

25th is already booked out for me but could be ready for feb.

Rich

--------------------
Sh*t - Son of Git, Squire of the Order of Dragons - 8K
Fitz Blizzard - Winter Elf Scout - 900 points

+Quote Post
Pacey
post Jan 2 2018, 12:06 PM
Post #8

Militiaman

Member No.: 279

max 5k I'd be able to do a few.

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Jan 10 2018, 01:26 PM
Post #9

Mercenary

Just to update / advertise in case anyone missed, Duncan has put 6 months of these up for booking already. And several of the regulars already booked to ref one, hopefully more will too.

Anyway the info so far is here:

Jan 25th, maybe the most shaky unless someone steps up to ref soon. Max 10k, few players and 1 monster already, with another I think likely.
Feb 22nd, Ive booked to ref. Currently max 10k, but am totally flexible based on what people want nearer the time.
Mar 22nd, Duncan booked to ref a max 5250.
April 26th, no ref, max 10k
May 24th, Richard Burgess reffing, down as a max 750 but think he's ok with max 1k, as that's what I am! Duncan already booked to monster too.
June 21st, max 10k, no ref. I may book to ref this if most of the above have run ok.

So be great to get a few more people signed up and make these happen, as they are always a good fun day.

Cheers,

Sean

+Quote Post
miles
post Jan 10 2018, 01:41 PM
Post #10

Hero

Member No.: 142

Booked to play most of them and booked to join Duncan monstering the max 750

Miles

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.

+Quote Post
AJull
post Jan 17 2018, 07:41 PM
Post #11

Levy

Member No.: 6,331

I am keen to play next Thursday. Would prefer a higher level though

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Jan 17 2018, 08:45 PM
Post #12

Mercenary

QUOTE(AJull @ Jan 17 2018, 07:41 PM) *
I am keen to play next Thursday. Would prefer a higher level though

Heya,

I’d have nps with level cap being a bit higher, max 10k tends to be quite flexible anyway.

But honestly unless some kind soul steps up to ref soon suspect very little chance it will go ahead. sad.gif

Cheers,

Sean

+Quote Post
miles
post Jan 22 2018, 08:39 AM
Post #13

Hero

Member No.: 142

I am keen to play thursday, have we had any luck getting a ref and would changing the level help?

Miles

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Jan 22 2018, 12:22 PM
Post #14

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,369

I have booked holiday for Thursday to play, is this going to go ahead? - I am really hoping it will.

I really want to do the Thursday dungeons but I have to book holiday to do so and if its another one that does not go ahead it will be two for two.

Any kindly ref, happy to step in?

--------------------
Richard Eden (Possibly human maybe a vampire)
General Arkus (Toy Soldier Mystic)
Rangar (YO YO - Vitae bleeder)
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
bendy
post Jan 22 2018, 01:21 PM
Post #15

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,749

QUOTE(Trickyz @ Jan 22 2018, 12:22 PM) *
I have booked holiday for Thursday to play, is this going to go ahead? - I am really hoping it will.

I really want to do the Thursday dungeons but I have to book holiday to do so and if its another one that does not go ahead it will be two for two.

Am sorry that can't crew this one as real life got in the way, should be able to do most Thursdays from Feb and may well not have to leave early.

Hope it goes ahead for you but sadly the lack of a ref probably means possible crew may well have made other plans.

Ben

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Jan 22 2018, 04:03 PM
Post #16

Mercenary

QUOTE(Trickyz @ Jan 22 2018, 12:22 PM) *

Yea am also a bit sad this not looking likely to go ahead. As have already committed to ref one maybe 2 of the 6 currently booked would have really liked to play this one. But cant see it happening with 3 days to go and no crew! sad.gif

Will just say that while I am happy to ref the February one, I really, really want to see enough numbers that it looks likely to go ahead. It takes me a lot of time to write a triple length, and my RL kinda crazy busy atm so only willing to commit the time if looks likely it will actually go ahead.

So please do book on, players and crew, if want that one to go ahead. A couple of weeks in advance would be nice to see enough people booked that we know we can go ahead.

Cheers,

Sean

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Feb 5 2018, 11:39 AM
Post #17

Mercenary

QUOTE(Netheril @ Jan 22 2018, 04:03 PM) *
Yea am also a bit sad this not looking likely to go ahead. As have already committed to ref one maybe 2 of the 6 currently booked would have really liked to play this one. But cant see it happening with 3 days to go and no crew! sad.gif

Will just say that while I am happy to ref the February one, I really, really want to see enough numbers that it looks likely to go ahead. It takes me a lot of time to write a triple length, and my RL kinda crazy busy atm so only willing to commit the time if looks likely it will actually go ahead.

So please do book on, players and crew, if want that one to go ahead. A couple of weeks in advance would be nice to see enough people booked that we know we can go ahead.

Cheers,

Sean

Just following up on the above.

I am down to ref Thursday 22nd Feb. I already have two big dungeons I've been asked to write for March, so I really don't have the time to spare writing a triple length that -might- go ahead. But at the same time am very keen to see Thursdays start to happen again.

So I'm confirmed to ref the 22nd. I've got Ben who is fairly sure he can monster all day.

Needs one more crew, and at least 3 more players to look likely to go ahead. So please if interested and likely to do it, either let me know or better yet book on. As if not looking more solid on numbers in the next week or so I will have to seriously consider booking off so I can concentrate on writing dungeons that will go ahead! sad.gif

And if does look likely to go ahead, a headsup as to what people are playing would be great. Am happy to write for any specific goal people might have, otherwise will probably just be a tie in to my ongoing campaign.

Cheers,

Sean

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:20 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins