IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Gothiel - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gothiel
Carlo
post Feb 2 2012, 09:33 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 119

So... we're meeting Starsday. At least, some of us. And some of us who were going to be there aren't, but there are most of the usual lot.

Um... Gothiel is quiet. Too quiet. I mean, people are still a little scared of the pinefolk in the rural bits, but other than that it's ok.

Oh, there's been some black elfs sighted in the forests. I t'ink maybe the Slaugh? I dunno, I'm guessing that bit. But some elves have been seen, they're black... probably meanin they are up to no good.

Anyone need anything? Don't be shy. If not one wants anythin I'm just goin to go fishing for scrying trinkets. I'm not like I used to be.

Hope everyone is keeping well, look forward to seeing you soon.

In Fortune and Starlight,

Bradley
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Feb 2 2012, 09:43 PM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 48

Oh dear. I hope it isn't the Slaugh. They were ridiculously potent the last time we met them. If I have to stand in front a spirit of the continuous causing of critical wounds for five minutes again I will become grumpy.

And yes, I will be there, of course.

Ignatius
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:08 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins