IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
18th May - Monsters - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 18th May - Monsters
ethuil
post Jun 13 2017, 11:20 AM
Post #1

Plot Dump NPC

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

Time for my best impression of a stuck record - we need monsters. I can't run a dungeon for 11 people with just Tiffer and I on a good week, let alone the fourth weekend in a row where I have been monstering/reffing.

If we don't have booked monsters by Thursday then I will probably have to cancel, which would be rubbish not just because the dungeon doesn't happen but also because it's the only open dungeon that day.

Apologies for the necessary nagging/doom-saying - please do what you can to get people to book on. I'm aware it's a holiday for many people so it's not easy, but please try.

--------------------
- Rebecca
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Jun 14 2017, 09:41 AM
Post #2

Plot Dump NPC

Bump.

We still don't have anyone booked, and we really, really need it.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Jun 14 2017, 09:55 AM
Post #3

Plot Dump NPC

Alternative proposal: we could push the dungeon to two weeks from now (2nd July) as there is no July dungeon and there's only one event at the Caves that day. That may make it easier to get monsters as I suspect it's father's day stopping us from getting any.

Thoughts?

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Jun 14 2017, 10:47 AM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 52

2nd of July is better for me than this weekend so would be suffer happy for it to move.

Expect others playing the Empress Goddess might not think so, I was planning on playing it but would chose Mistbound over it.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
Christine
post Jun 14 2017, 11:19 AM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 110

Giles and I can't make 2nd July sad.gif

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Jun 14 2017, 11:33 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 111

I'd prefer this weekend, over 2nd July, but it does of course depend on monsters.

Huw

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Jun 14 2017, 01:59 PM
Post #7

Plot Dump NPC

Could do with more people weighing in on this. I want to make a call on it tomorrow so that you guys get enough notice to do something else with your weekend (especially those coming from far away).

At the moment my intention is to postpone it until the 2nd if we don't get any monsters. I know this means some people can't make it, which I'm sorry about, but I do not believe it is possible to run a dungeon of sufficient quality with no monsters. I would rather run a high quality dungeon that not everyone can make than struggle to hash together something that suffices.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
Kail
post Jun 14 2017, 03:26 PM
Post #8

Mercenary

Member No.: 644

If we are the only dungeon we can nick the desk staff to monster or if the worst comes to the worst I'll swap and monster so it can still go ahead.

Edd

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Jun 14 2017, 03:32 PM
Post #9

Plot Dump NPC

We're not the only dungeon, we're just the only open dungeon (there is a closed one that also has no monsters). There is no one on the desk, but Dan is in the armoury.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
post Jun 14 2017, 06:07 PM
Post #10

Group:
Member No.: 0

Dave and I will book off on the day to monster if no one books on. I can't make July 2nd.

Jc

+Quote Post
Christine
post Jun 14 2017, 06:37 PM
Post #11

Legend

a) Thank you.

cool.gif does Dave know you've volunteered him to monster?!

c) Aaaargh, danger, danger!

C

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Jun 15 2017, 09:39 AM
Post #12

Plot Dump NPC

Confirming that Sunday will go ahead, but with Jack and Dave booking off if no crew turn up.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
BBB
post Jun 15 2017, 10:53 AM
Post #13

Deity

Member No.: 25

I might be able to monster but am not making any firm commitments.

Depends if I wind up pulling an all nighter tomorrow night to finish writing the dungeon I have carelessly agreed to ref on Sat tongue.gif

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Jun 15 2017, 11:27 AM
Post #14

Plot Dump NPC

That would be awesome if you could! I don't know if we can give you a lift though as we may still be in Bromley from the night before.

People should now feel free to email me pre-dungeon comms inc adventurer style things or inquiries about the mysterious letter.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Jun 18 2017, 11:20 PM
Post #15

A huge thanks to Rebecca, Tiffer, Ed & Stacey (and a James cameo) for their efforts today. It was a very fun event with a lot of interesting plot developments and a massive 7 anomalies dealt with. I had an awesome time. smile.gif

We didn't quite get the full 9 done, but it feels like we made some great steps forward.

Huw

+Quote Post
giles
post Jun 19 2017, 09:23 AM
Post #16

Legend

Member No.: 68

Likewise, huge thanks from me - fun, tough event many thanks to Rebecca for ingenious plotting and to Tiffer, Ed, Stacey and James for smashing us around. Felt like we got loads done and unravelled some more plot threads. Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

Giles.

+Quote Post
Christine
post Jun 19 2017, 10:56 AM
Post #17

Legend

Yup, huge thanks from me too to Rebecca, Tiffer, Stacey and Edd (and a drive-by Isteed), vast amounts of plot, some new stuff to work out and only one minor evil god escape:)

About to start the mammoth task of writing the report....

C

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Jun 19 2017, 11:05 AM
Post #18

Legend

Member No.: 52

Huge thanks to all involved too, certainly felt the curtain of revelation was being pulled open much further than previously had been seen. A big thank you has to go to both Ed & Stacey for booking off to monster when they truly needed the points on their characters for their upcoming extended length event, more than just team players for sure.

Sad that I think I will be missing the next two parts sad.gif

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Jun 20 2017, 10:07 AM
Post #19

Plot Dump NPC

Thank you so much to Ed and Stacey for booking off to monster - it sucks to have to do that but it made the day infinitely better than it would otherwise have been. We have a (well needed) break before the next dungeon, which is on the 13th August.

In the meantime if people could remind me of contracts (I know some have finished and some haven't, so please remind me which ones even if you've sent me the numbers before) and let me know what they left the dungeon holding that would be great. I will aim to have items and CPs done by the end of the week.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Jun 20 2017, 01:25 PM
Post #20

Quick question - is there any chance we can move the August date to the weekend before? (5/6 rather than 12/13). I'm on a first aid course all weekend of the 12/13 and would love to be able to do it if I can.

If not, no worries at all (and it of course depends on those already booked on), I can make all the rest.

Huw

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:48 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins