Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wizard multiclass options, Standard grey Wizard
Elferrick
post Jul 24 2017, 11:17 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,270

Hi there, I've been thinking about my first multi class for my character and I'm looking for some advice.
Character is a standard Ancientfolk Grey Wizard(party assist over bolting). can't go fighting due to medical reasons. Keeping him bracket pure for the moment. Just wanted your knowledgeable opinion on which mc options you would look at and why.
Thanks Wayne

Had thought about nexus, xtra mana, mistical reserves....

--------------------
Wayne
Institute.labby@Gmail.com

Vargo Radule D'Treal - Ancientfolk Wizard
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bendy
post Jul 24 2017, 11:33 AM
Post #2

Levy

Member No.: 4,749

QUOTE(Elferrick @ Jul 24 2017, 12:17 PM) *
Hi there, I've been thinking about my first multi class for my character and I'm looking for some advice.
Character is a standard Ancientfolk Grey Wizard(party assist over bolting). can't go fighting due to medical reasons. Keeping him bracket pure for the moment. Just wanted your knowledgeable opinion on which mc options you would look at and why.
Thanks Wayne

Had thought about nexus, xtra mana, mistical reserves....

I'd get the mana regen one as doesn't sound like you're going to burn a lot of mana in short periods like a bolting wizard might so the fact the mana just regens in a 12 mana pool isn't such a biggy. May depend on if you want to eventually get other power from priest or druid or something as you would have to turn off the m'c to regen the other powerbase.

+Quote Post
BBB
post Jul 24 2017, 12:01 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 25

It really depends on how you play your wizard and what sort of stuff you cast

For instance:

Magical Vortex is good if you are a Party Wizard and cast a lots of handbook small spells (Plate (O), Walk On (O), Fireblade etc)

Archmage is good if you like casting big showy spells (having more mana and casting levels is useful then).

Mystical Reserves is good if you have a lot of cast X spells for no mana but use TBLP instead like Stormcaller / Chains of Fire sort of thing.

If you are going to stay Bracket Pure Disenchanter is quite good, Deny Power is a very powerful spell.

Also, for Bracket Pure Thaumaturge is good if you plan on buying a lot of spells as it means buying them cheaper.

What you decide as a 2nd Colour can also impact on which MC to take first.

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Elferrick
post Jul 24 2017, 02:17 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 2,270

Cheers guys that was the type of advice breakdown I was looking for. Will save me from miss spending points.

--------------------
Wayne
Institute.labby@Gmail.com

Vargo Radule D'Treal - Ancientfolk Wizard

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 01:47 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins