IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Oterus The Unforgiving Part 3 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oterus The Unforgiving Part 3, Brief for Thursday 7th March - DORAC Guild Special
Trickyz
post Feb 20 2019, 09:41 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,369

Oterus the Unforgiving

The threat known as Oterus the Unforgiving has been relatively quiet over the past few weeks with only small random demonic incursions occurring, therefore I would like to take the opportunity to close down the portals around Rodanne, which so far we have been unsuccessful in closing and removing. It would appear that the rituals that were used to open them are very powerful indeed therefore we believe that the rituals themselves need to be stopped / destroyed or dealt with in some way. We believe and as with all things regarding Oterus the Unforgiving it is just an educated guess that it is the ritual components themselves that are of interest not only to us but also to DORAC. Therefore; I have met with Benny Jackson from DORAC and I will be asking him to hire as many mercenaries as he can from DORAC. Now over to Benny.

Well hello and welcome, I hope any mercenaries that come are super happy because we have a great little mission for you if you wish to take part! We would like some talented and exceptional mercenaries to go and find the rituals that are empowering the demonic portals around Rodanne. I suspect it will be super exciting, dangerous but most of all a great day out. Inquisitor Metcalfe has said we can meet in his lovely and well-appointed rooms in the Sealed Eye Tavern in Halgar. I hear that they are really luxurious.

If you wish to discuss anything myself and Inquisitor Metcalfe will be at the Sealed Eye Tavern to make sure no one eaves drops into our little chats.

I can’t wait to see you all there!

Benny Jackson

--------------------
Richard Eden (Possibly human maybe a vampire)
General Arkus (Toy Soldier Mystic)
Rangar (YO YO - Vitae bleeder)
Ref (Garden of Eden)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Feb 20 2019, 01:38 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

(OOC - let's call this pre-dungeon encounter one)

*underneath the Sealed Eye Tavern in sides Inquistor Metclafe's private chambers*

To those present;

Metcalfe:- Right so you may have noticed the Oterus demon on the table at the back of the room. We have managed to ritually ensnare it.

*You notice an extremely elaborate ritual around a table with standard ritual paraphernalia around the table, you also notice a small pyramid of exquisite workmanship sat on the demon's chest*

Metcalfe:- We captured one of the demons in an attempt to learn more of our enemy, however as you are the ones going up against Oterus it felt appropriate that you would be the ones that should question the demon should you so wish.

Benny:- Of course it's so exciting is it not to take part, I think I just pee'd a little. Anyway its great to have you all here and of course if myself and Inquisitor Metcalfe can help we will!

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Feb 26 2019, 08:27 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,516

A figure, cloaked and hooded, entered the room underneath the tavern in the dead of night when nobody else was present.

It walked with a sure step to the side of the bound demon. As the demon noted the approach its mouth opened, ready to scream and shout at the mysterious figure.

But with the speed of thought, its ability to speak was stolen, no sound at all uttered forth from its open straining mouth.

The figure carefully inspected the ritual paraphernalia to ensure it would not interfere with its purposes. Then pale fingers came to rest upon the side of the demons head. The demon began to writhe as a “finger” suddenly detached, turning into a small purple worm, and slowly burrowed its way through the demons eyeball, leaving no mark behind of its passage. Though the demons thrashings suggested the process was hardly painless.

Time passed, and nothing much seemed to happen. The figure stood aside the demon, head bowed as though concentrating, features fully concealed within its hooded cloak. A few minutes, and then the worm once more emerged, crawling forth from the demons ear, now covered in black ichor.

It merged back onto the pale hand of the visitor, who seemed satisfied, nodded once and disappeared.

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Feb 26 2019, 11:32 AM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 446

An ogre wanders in. Some might comment this ogre seems a little thin, boardering on skinny. He is also dressed in fine armour, no skins or leather visible. Twin swords strapped to his back

Right you.
What is the man, Oterus, up to? What is his plan?
Where is it happening?
Who is on his side and what is the best way to smash his face in?

The ogre tries to listen to the answers but his attention span is short. All too soon he wanders off, wondering if his latest high calorie diet might help him with his weight problem...

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 26 2019, 12:41 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 158

**Kesira has joined. He watches questioning passively, waiting for others to say their piece**

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Feb 26 2019, 03:59 PM
Post #6

Mercenary

QUOTE(DavidFisher @ Feb 26 2019, 11:32 AM) *
An ogre wanders in. Some might comment this ogre seems a little thin, boardering on skinny. He is also dressed in fine armour, no skins or leather visible. Twin swords strapped to his back

Right you.
What is the man, Oterus, up to? What is his plan?
Where is it happening?
Who is on his side and what is the best way to smash his face in?

The ogre tries to listen to the answers but his attention span is short. All too soon he wanders off, wondering if his latest high calorie diet might help him with his weight problem...

I am Oterus....Squirming pain
Port Miere......Squirming pain
We are altogether....human face rises to the surface I hate you all.....more pain

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Mar 19 2019, 10:53 AM
Post #7

Mercenary

*bump*

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
JackFlashblade
post Mar 19 2019, 10:00 PM
Post #8

Legend

Member No.: 190

*A dark clad figure in a long flowing hooded cloak strides into the room. Upon his shrunken tabard is a faded circle*

His gaze falls upon those already here, giving everyone a slight nod.

In a heavy baronial accent he turns to the tallest of the figures and asks if its knowledge has been stripped.

After receiving an affirmative buzzing, the figure retires to the corner to work upon the blade of his long sword with a smooth stone.

+Quote Post
ChrisB
post Mar 26 2019, 08:18 AM
Post #9

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,410

*A man wearing armour covered in a blue tabard walks into the room*

Greetings everyone,

For those I have not met previously, I am Tristan Du'lac of the Knights of the Land, now would anyone be kind enough to explain what is going on, and what the hell is that on the table.

--------------------
Tristan - Angel of the Virtues - Imrazil's Champion.
Slinky - Grizzled Black Orc - Axe Wielder.
Vambrael - Angel - Warrior Priest of Michael.

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Mar 27 2019, 09:31 AM
Post #10

Mercenary

Tristan,

That thing on the table is an Oteurs demon. However I have not been able to get much out of it.

One might think that its knowledge has somehow been removed.

Inquisitor Metcalfe

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:13 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins