IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Guild Contract - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Contract
sonof
post Apr 16 2014, 01:15 PM
Post #1

GSM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

Hello,

So we have a guild contract (horay) I've given a few copies out, but if anyone is interested in it let me know and I'll send you one.

It is PCJ12 and the description is:
Halgar has the High towers, Eartholme is dedicated to Brown magic, Deci black, and other places hold sway to a greater or Lesser degree over colours. Lucius seeks to ensure that the Arcanum and Enclave achieve a level of prominence equal to, if not greater than, any of these places when it comes to teaching new wizards and aspiring mages.
The aim is simple, build a college of magic like the Empire has never seen before on Lucius’ land, the Isle of Dragons. To achieve this he aims to bring the brightest minds, and the most promising students, to seek out lost secrets and to bind powerful elementals that can be learnt from.

Once established the first place that all would wish to gain tuition at would be this prestigious institution.

When established the College acts as Great guild hall (I’m not sure if set benefits for being this have ever been decided) for both the Enclave and Arcanum.

When established further CC benefits (such as apprentice scribes etc.) could be obtained for the guilds

Lee

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonof
post Mar 19 2015, 04:06 PM
Post #2

GSM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

A shameless bump to remind people of this. If you want a copy so you can work on it drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send it over.

Lee

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:12 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins