IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The way foward, part 2 (largely for OOC) - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The way foward, part 2 (largely for OOC)
post Nov 6 2010, 07:34 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

rolleyes.gif OOC:
Hi All,
Looks/feels like we have more interest in this than i thought which is really exciting.
Can peeps post her ideas suggestions wants dont wants etc here.
This is NOT intended to come to a conclusion merely to throw into the air ideas and perhaps eventually funnel to 2 or 3 possible set ups thrashed out on the day.(early Feb)
I'll go first as i have started this sticky bun toss:The below is of course just my opinion but this is the point of this thread:

Asta Khan as Guild sire/leader/guvnor/geeza
...whatever title peeps think appropriate. Nobody in post as advisors etc. We all will do our best by our pal. When we ned to thrash stuff out ...we will.
Thats what we do.Diplomacy.We should be good at this.
(split screen Grit telling Hector to Frack off on one side/Horace telling Hector that he really isnt violent he just wants to "forgive"the sinner some more)

Possible downside: Loves the lady but his heart goes to brown dragon first.
Possible upside:Politically connected,arguably central in his political/militant thinking so should not rub up either left or right wing members of the order.A balancing force.
The fact that he is not a priest could be an asset as opposed to a downside. Its a social guild NOT a church. The fact that it backs the church to the hilt should not dictate necessarily a priest to the fore.If your faithful...your faithful.Innit!

So please add your thoughts.
IC is fine of course but generally is intended to be OOC.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:46 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins