IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Final Dawn - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Final Dawn, thanks
miles
post Dec 31 2017, 09:00 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 142

Thanks to Pete Long and all the refs for the final dawn, was good fun overall.

Loved the final encounter was such a great idea and after 30 years at the caves it was nice to see something very different.

Also a big thanks to all the monsters who worked so hard.

Miles

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post Dec 31 2017, 10:13 AM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 98

Seconded...

Thank you to all for an amazing first final dawn for me.
The effort put in by all the reffs and crew is epic and the other playets where great...

Thanks.

+Quote Post
Will
post Dec 31 2017, 10:29 AM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 158

I had an excellent time, thank you to everyone who came together to make this happen!

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Dec 31 2017, 10:59 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 574

Fantastic time, well done to all involved but I was fortunate enough to play sections written by Pete, Benson and Isteed so special mention to them as all were excellent. Also special mention to Cotter and Dave who at Times seemed to be everywhere I was the instant I let my guard down on day 1!!

+Quote Post
TheFury
post Dec 31 2017, 11:24 AM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 61

Many thanks from me. All the ref's and crew did an amazing job all three days, we definately got worked hard on the mids.

--------------------
Attention randomly typing monkeys.
The reply button does not dispense bananas. That is all.

+Quote Post
Edd
post Dec 31 2017, 11:31 AM
Post #6

Heldsman

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 80

Absolutely amazing time. Battered to a pulp but thoroughly enjoyed myself! Thanks to Pete and his ref team (especially Isteed on the lows) and to the whole horde of monsters - we were often outnumbered, which made for some epic moments!

A fantastic three days, here’s to next year!

Edd (James’ brother!)

--------------------
edd@labyrinthe.co.uk
Known to play: Mahō No Fukurō, Gavalar Earthsunder, Alecto Pentangle, Ishan bin Akir, Basil the Great Rat Detective

+Quote Post
ZoeMercer
post Dec 31 2017, 11:44 AM
Post #7

Heldsman

Member No.: 56

The horde certainly kept me on my toes. Enthusiasm galore! Thank you monsters.

The party dynamics were awesome. I hope not too much tension. The support from white and turquoise company made Lychee so happy smile.gif

Ref teams: Thank you for your work, without whom the event could not have happened. Grats on a plot that managed to get Lychee to put her big girl pants on and not exit stage left at the hint of politics as she usually does.

+Quote Post
Forefallen
post Dec 31 2017, 01:41 PM
Post #8

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,026

Thanks again to everyone that made this happen!

Special thanks to Pete for master reffing, and all of the section refs and monster that beat me up throughout the event smile.gif

--------------------
QUOTE(Jack)
Only the good die young.

Many characters, long signature got boring.
- Guild head of Frontline, Wahadamune and Children of the Dusk, PM me for permission to join if needed!
- Head of the Fae Court of Delirium Noble House, PM for any info you need!
- Yes I will ref your guild special or campaign!

+Quote Post
Harrumph
post Dec 31 2017, 01:42 PM
Post #9

Mercenary

Member No.: 58

Yup it's all been said before but echo'd by me, an immensely enjoyable three days, thank you.

+Quote Post
giles
post Dec 31 2017, 02:20 PM
Post #10

Legend

Member No.: 68

Thanks from me too - I had a really good time - interesting plot - lots of cool twists - heard about the final encounter which sounded v cool. Huge thaks to Pete for Master Reffing, Benson for reffing the mids and everyone who monstered - as Ryan said Jack, JJ and Dave seemed to be everywhere I was smile.gif . Thanks to Tim T for sustenance, and to Duncan, Phil - and anyone else who had a hand in constructing the new house. Thanks all and Happy New Year to everyone.

Cheers

Giles.

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Dec 31 2017, 06:35 PM
Post #11

Legend

Member No.: 52

Indeed these events would be nothing without the hard work of the refs and crew to make them happen so a huge thank you to everyone involved over the course of the three days.

The work rate and effort from the refs and crew was undeniable and the volume of crew at times was both dangerous and awesome in equal measures.

Lots of interesting things going on I just wish I had been more of a comms character to be involved with the threat map and the overall umbrella of what was happening beyond our immediate bubble. The end encounter sounded interesting and imaginative and I hope those that did get to be involved appreciate such an approach.

The thing that makes me sad about such a wide spread of points is the limited options for being able to go and interact with what is important to your character over what the thresholds OOC dictate what you should be involved with.

A huge thanks to Saint Treadwell needs to be given for keeping the crew fed and watered with his continued awesomeness, I mean a pizza oven...what luxury will be added next year?

Getting into the finished house is amazing and a huge thanks to all involved in bringing that to being and I look forward to seeing it used and getting the chance to set it as a referee as well. It is another excellent addition to the caves and takes my favourite setting area of the goodly temple and just blows in out of the water.

The event was brutal and horror in places, the party provided lots of fun and interesting interactions in many different ways and the unendingly energy of the crew brought constant savagery throughout.

Loved the urgent section for those present on time in on day one, the interesting plot and variation of threats, the interesting probs from the ritual bricks, amber banners, linen scrolls, demonic pacts for the enlightened fourth age etc.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
markradford
post Jan 3 2018, 09:22 PM
Post #12

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,369

I must also say a big thank you to all crew and refs and all players for a very fun 3 days

--------------------
Mark Radford,main character Jet Brown Wizard of Earthome

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:24 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins