Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Knights of the Skull Throne, Brief for Max 250 on 10.3.18
Trickyz
post Mar 3 2018, 11:12 PM
Post #1

Heldsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,369

I am looking for a group of mercenaries to investigate a cult that is popping up all over the Empire. I am not entirely sure what the motives of this particular group are but they are describing themselves as the Knights of the skull throne. The reports coming in are peculiar and sometimes contradictory, some report that they are doing good deeds helping peons out and making their lives better. There are however other reports of small hamlets being wiped out by the Knights of the skull throne. I would be most appreciative if you could investigate and find out exactly what is going on and should we be concerned in anyway.

Further to this I was told this very Starsday by a group of mercenaries that Pytharus the Painter who is the demonic lord of paint has a painting of man sat on a throne of skulls. Pytharus claimed that the painting was of a time when an unknown man would sit upon the throne of glass and it would turn to a throne of skulls and bones. If there is any link I would like to know what the link is. The mercenaries claimed that they were told that should this unknown person succeed on sitting on the throne of glass than all of Primus would be enslaved to his will and that the pact within the painting would mean that all souls on Primus would become the property of Pytharus.

I cannot confirm if the painting is of a definite future or if it is just a possibility or when this might even happen. I am afraid my divinations have so far been limited. The only information I have succeeded in gathering was whilst the mercenaries were in Pytharus’s gallery itself and they were holding an artefact linked to me.

Please meet me in the Twisted Goblet Tavern in Gothiel this coming Starsday, the information you gather I am sure will be of much importance to the Empire.

Turlee Trumpton
DORAC

--------------------
Richard Eden (Real Life Human)
Rangar
Aythor the Master Mulcher
Shadow
Dolo Tenebras Dolo
Braxxus
General Arkus
Baltar
Warf
Twitch
Strike
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Edd
post Mar 7 2018, 08:48 AM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 80

Well, that certainly sounds worrying. As you're in Gothiel, I shall send my vassel to assist in the investigations.

Mythra,
Of the Lady's Host

((OOC - have convinced my brother to come and monster the second section after he finishes work.))

--------------------
The Place Spirit of Season's Winding - Immortal Seasonal Place Spirit
Alistair Flashblade - Armoured Priest of the Balance
Adleheim - Circle Psi-Master
Ishan bin Akir - Galahbhad Paladin
Loads of others who never get past 250...

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Mar 7 2018, 09:01 AM
Post #3

Heldsman

Member No.: 3,369

Mythra,

You help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

I have no idea if the two things are linked but I feel it would be very important to find out.

Many Thanks

Turlee

--------------------
Richard Eden (Real Life Human)
Rangar
Aythor the Master Mulcher
Shadow
Dolo Tenebras Dolo
Braxxus
General Arkus
Baltar
Warf
Twitch
Strike

+Quote Post
Strife
post Mar 7 2018, 09:58 AM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,568

I think my route takes me through Gothiel around Starsday. I'll hasten my journey and join up with this hire.

I haven't met any of these Knights of the Skull Throne types on the road.

Paulo of Eruldine.

--------------------
Will Hudson

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2018 - 04:58 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins