IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Apologies for the Intrusion - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Apologies for the Intrusion
MattJ
post Sep 5 2014, 03:50 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 472

Sorry for bothering you, but unfortunately the proper healing Church known as the Sacred Heart don't seem to have any chambers I could send a message to.

I require your aid! I need healing, this is a request for healing. I am currently injured and did I mention this requires me to be healed. As such send me a private missive with your name, enter Haven immediately and I'll summon you forthwith, because did I mention...I need healing.

Cruelty
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Sep 5 2014, 04:55 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(MattJ @ Sep 5 2014, 04:50 PM) *
Sorry for bothering you, but unfortunately the proper healing Church known as the Sacred Heart don't seem to have any chambers I could send a message to.

I require your aid! I need healing, this is a request for healing. I am currently injured and did I mention this requires me to be healed. As such send me a private missive with your name, enter Haven immediately and I'll summon you forthwith, because did I mention...I need healing.

Cruelty

I'm sorry you are hurt,

I can heal you via a ritual with just your true name, if you can provide me with that I will ensure your wounds are healed.

Clovis
Stillness and Quiet

+Quote Post
Will
post Sep 5 2014, 05:11 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 158

Dear "Cruelty",

I was wondering if you could share with us a bit more about yourself? How did you come by such wounds?

I am sure you are aware that our Lady would have us question the support we give to those of a dark heart who come to us for aid and... I hope you don't consider this stereotyping or anything, with a name like "Cruelty" I can't help but wonder...

Tirama Eseyar, Brother of Sue

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Sep 5 2014, 05:25 PM
Post #4

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

I'll heal you.

'Rus

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Sep 5 2014, 05:55 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 472

I can't be healed from a distance, only in person. That's the problem with being shielded from scrying, go to Haven now though Clovis and I'll call you. Tirama, I'm not willing to answer any of your questions. I didn't think there was a caveat on mercy. If you're not willing to heal the sick you're probably in the wrong Church. You might want to seek guidance from your high priest.

'Rus, that's good, someone doing the Lady's work, praise be to Shaehan. Is 'Rus the name I need to use to call you from haven?

Cruelty

+Quote Post
Will
post Sep 5 2014, 07:33 PM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 158

Oh, I'm terribly sorry Mr Cruelty that you've been misinformed. Our Lady does give us some leeway in the case of murdering of people types, and I would certainly be keen to speak with you more openly to make sure that you're not about to go pop off and kill some people as soon as you're better before mending your wounds.

Of course, my brothers and sisters in faith are welcome to make their own decisions in the matter, as always.

I happen to be in Scarlene if you want to pop in to our holy place for a chat and some tea.

Tirama Eseyar, Brother of Sue

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Sep 6 2014, 09:17 AM
Post #7

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

The name you need to call is Cerus Amora. Three times, whilst looking into a mirror.

'Rus

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
post Sep 7 2014, 12:18 AM
Post #8

Group:
Member No.: 0

If 'Rus isn't there (He doesn't seem like the type that spends much time in Haven, no offence 'Rus!) I'm happy to pop along!

Tirack

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:11 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins