IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A temple of your faith - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A temple of your faith
KatSables
post Feb 3 2015, 01:48 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 26

Afternoon All,

Apologies for my intrusion however I wanted to deliver this message myself before any confusion or whispers start to happen.

I was in the Brandins this Starsday, when I am ashamed to say a group called 'the Tallons of Tryst' had destroyed and aligned your temple to them selves.

For any of you who know the faith *cough Aramis* you will know it was once lead by Washall who believed in un chaining the demons we summon to run riot and slaughter everything I its path. The talons of the Tryst still worship Washall and the old ways. I believe I have dealt with them all and I can assure you non of them are affiliated with my church any more.

Myself and the group have destroyed the focus on the temple that was concentrating the power to the Tallons of Tryst and let the temple unaligned so you may restore it to your own faith.

A message was sent to Aramis but he is often confused with his faith so who knows if he even understood it

Sincere Apologies again for the intrusion

Serin Arneherne
High Priestess Tryst

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Feb 3 2015, 06:51 PM
Post #2

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 119

QUOTE(KatSables @ Feb 3 2015, 01:48 PM) *
Afternoon All,

Apologies for my intrusion however I wanted to deliver this message myself before any confusion or whispers start to happen.

I was in the Brandins this Starsday, when I am ashamed to say a group called 'the Tallons of Tryst' had destroyed and aligned your temple to them selves.

For any of you who know the faith *cough Aramis* you will know it was once lead by Washall who believed in un chaining the demons we summon to run riot and slaughter everything I its path. The talons of the Tryst still worship Washall and the old ways. I believe I have dealt with them all and I can assure you non of them are affiliated with my church any more.

Myself and the group have destroyed the focus on the temple that was concentrating the power to the Tallons of Tryst and let the temple unaligned so you may restore it to your own faith.

A message was sent to Aramis but he is often confused with his faith so who knows if he even understood it

Sincere Apologies again for the intrusion

Serin Arneherne
High Priestess Tryst

Dear Serin,

Thank you kindly for this information. It is much appreciated.

However, don't dare come into my halls again to mock my priests, nor their beliefs within their own religious chambers. That is just poor etiquette and frankly, rude.

The appreciation stands however, good day to you.

Andric
High Priest

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Feb 4 2015, 09:56 AM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 472

Andric,

I am somewhat dumbfounded at your statement. Mistress Arneherne defended a temple to your faith from those who claimed affiliation to her own. She made a tongue in cheek comment about Aramis, which was clearly not intended to be offensive. He was formerly a member of our faith, this was merely a joke between friends not any form of malicious mockery. Why attempt to drive a wedge between our faiths when we should be working together for the common good of the Empire?

Jacoby Stillwater
Diablos
28th Imperial Legion

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Feb 6 2015, 10:10 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 155

Master Jacoby,

I feel that Andric was just a little upset that these things were said within a place normally restricted to members of the Faith.

Such things are commonly said about each other in good humour in public places and I'm sure no offence would be taken if spoken of there.

Enoch Bale.
(Currently residing within Aidan Smith.)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:30 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins